Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - ChocoNuvo

@Laura14  Are you sure you're not going to get this? Still a decent price. Remember, he won't be selling/shipping it much longer due to the warm weather. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler      No.  I had to spend money on the brain supplement and some other vitamins. I actually couldn't afford to get a lot of them from him again so I went with lesser brands.  Maybe before it goes away but I'm still really not sure about chocolate in the house, even this one.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  Understand. Heart

I do feel, however, that it is my duty to have an extra today in your name. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

You are the best virtual friend I have!  Smiley Very HappyHeart @World Traveler 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  I do my best. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Cannot believe this. I could have sworn I ordered more ChocoNuvo....in fact, I know I got four containers. I just opened the THIRD container. The four were supposed to last me a full year. Got it at the great price, and now it will be about the same price for half as many. Grrr.

I have been sharing so many with family and friends, coworkers who say it works great for their cough, etc.  And I have been able to turn so many people on to the product where they are starting to purchase it too. 

Maybe I stuck the fourth container somewhere secret to keep it away from ME! Smiley LOL

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if Andrew will have another ChocoNuvo Today's Special before he stops shipping for the warm weather?

I hate to buy it at full price but I'm running low. 

Honored Contributor

@Emma Bunting  As I recall from last year, he did have another special price, but NOT the TS price. Think it was in March or April.

Hopefully, someone will correct me if I am wrong with this information. 

Frequent Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Emma Bunting  As I recall from last year, he did have another special price, but NOT the TS price. Think it was in March or April.

Hopefully, someone will correct me if I am wrong with this information. 

Thank you! I'm just not sure I can wait to find out! lol. I have a 20% off coupon that expires this month. And the shipping is killer without free shipping.Maybe I'll email them to find out. I'll let you guys know if I find anything out!

Frequent Contributor

OK...I just chatted with someone at ProCaps. They told me that Andrew usually stops shipping ChocoNuvo in April....and that they are hoping he will have a special before he stops shipping.....but to check back with them at the end of the month or early April.