Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman - ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

Anyone have the dates when the ChocoNuvo will be presented in October? I'm on my last container and need (no, WANT!) more. Everyone to whom I give a piece of this product absolutely raves about it. I end up getting an extra 300 count container just to share with my friends and coworkers.

Love, love, love this product. I get the medium....74%.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

It's usually the 1st or 2nd weeknd of Oct. He has a video on his site about CoQ10 ubiquinol & ubiqinone plus krill oil. I did not listen to it so don't know if he says anything about the CocoNuvo or not.

On his April 2018 blog it shows last time to buy ChocoNuvo until Oct.

He does not have anything on his FB page, blog or the HSN Schedule posted yet.

Honored Contributor

I just ran out of these too.

Respected Contributor

get the highest percent (94?), so most ppl I share them with think they're too bitter.  I get it, but personally I like it.  I'm getting low, too!  Time for a refill, Andrew!  Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat I tried a very small bottle of the 90+ and did not like it at all. I tried because I knew it was probably better for me, but just didn't look forward to opening up the wrapper. ha!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Thank you!

I tried the highest % one year ago and didn’t care for it, but I might try it again in the 74%.

Just ordered Immune Factors and NACystine.

The Immune Factors was way on sale about 1/2 price!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I really like the ChocoNuvo and get the 66% mild dark and love it...purchased the 300 count last time it was offered so I still have enough for the remaining of the year!!!

Honored Contributor

Am so excited! Just had another coworker come up to me and tell me she ordered the 74% ChocoNuvo! I gave her a sample a long time ago and then today I had some with me and offered it to her again. She really loves it and went online to check out the ingredients.

Before I knew it, she came to my desk and told me she just ordered some! I said: "Oh, no, I have an extra 300-count container that I could have sold you some so you wouldn't pay the higher price." She said she was okay with what she paid. She wants to help her husband with his cholesterol and read all the information on Andrew's website.

Giving out samples has helped introduce Andrew to a lot of my friends/family. Think I should ask Andrew for a "finder's fee" for each of the new converts I am sending his way! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

If I break down and do it @World TravelerI'll put you down as my referral.  

Honored Contributor