Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

I will and I'll put you in for another % @World Traveler 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Thank you! Every little bit will help me when I retire! ha!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the tip about letting them melt in your mouth.  I just got my order --got the largest size this time.  

Honored Contributor

Uh oh!  Smiley Surprised 

I may have ordered two more cases, um, canisters of Choco Nuvo.  Got a smaller size for my mom for Mother's Day since she stole mine and another huge one for me.  Have no idea where I am going to put it but I was not dealing well with not being able to order it if I run out before October.  My other sister has heard of the hoarding and I told her she had until 4/30 to join the club or watch the chocolate melt in our mouths.

I am also going to try his PM Relaxation.  I went ahead and did the kit with the AM just to see if I like that too and some MSM which I hear is good for some of the foods I eat plus keep me doing well at the gym.

The bill is in the mail.  At this point your commission is just getting obscene @World Traveler so this one's on you.  Smiley WinkSmiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Keep those commission checks coming! I see a tropical vacation in my future with all that money! Smiley LOL

I think that is really nice of you to get your mom some for Mother's Day, not only because she will love that you did that, but also as a preservation move on your part, ensuring she will keep her mittens out of your stash. ha!

Hope your sister gets on the stick before 4/30. I know I was running around at work yesterday, reminding those who steal/borrow from me that they have no excuse not to get on board. I already reminded them a couple of weeks ago, but you should have seen the panic on their faces when I said AGAIN that 4/30 is the deadline. By the end of the day, at least two of them told me they placed their order.

I have not tried the PM Relaxation. Actually, I go to sleep quite easily and sleep quite well now. The vein/leg support of Andrew's and also his cranberry product have helped me so much. According to my Garmin tracker, I am now averaging four hours of deep sleep most night. As long as I have those REM hours, I'm good the next day. Before that I was getting only around two hours of REM. I feel quite rested when I wake up. I told a yoga/fitness instructor that and she was amazed. She said even she doesn't average four hours of REM sleep.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I am great with sleep but during the work week the stress gets to me and I'd like to sleep deeper.  Trying this to see if it will help.  If not, I'll wait for retirement.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Let us know if Andrew's Relaxation product works. There are so many items in his line, so I am not familiar with most of them. If it works for you, I will know to recommend it to someone who is having a problem at night.

Honored Contributor

I have sleep issues too (and I'm retired).  Would also like to know if Andrew's relaxation product works.    I do buy his ChocoNuvo, eye support, daily vitamin and several others.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Please be sure to take a photo of you rolling in the contents of your two 300-count containers! LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I plan on doing an entire calendar's worth of shots!  @World Traveler Smiley LOL