Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I really like the ChocoNuvo and get the 66% mild dark and love it...purchased the 300 count last time it was offered so I still have enough for the remaining of the year!!!

Thats the same one I order, I am a milk chocolate girl and these are very good.

@croemer  Have you tried the 74%? I have always been a milk chocolate person too, but have been able to learn to like the 74%. Now, the 91% is a whole different ballgame. Too bitter for me, even Andrew's creamy 91% is not my cup of tea.

@World Traveler No I haven't tried the 74%, might in the future. I love the 66%!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

Great big shout out and special thanks to @Emma Bunting for getting intel to us about ChocoNuvo. I know so many of us have been talking when/if there would be a special price on this thread, so wanted you to know what she found out. 

I promised I'd come back and give an update when I spoke again to ProCaps Labs about whether ChocoNuvo would be a Today's Special in April....or at least if any deal would be offered as I know they stop shipping after April due to the hot weather. I was told that we should check HSN on April 1 as there is a good possibility it will be at least offered as a "Monthly Special".........so that should help the price a bit. Here is my exchange if anyone is interested in exactly what the rep said:

"We know that the ChocoNuvo will not be featured as a Today's Special in April; however, it is still quite possible that we will see it offered as a Monthly Special or with Extra Special Pricing during the HSN shows.

I am sorry that we have not been informed officially at this time. We should definitely know April 1st, as that is when the next Monthly Special will start. Also, we do not usually offer ChocoNuvo after April, so that is another reason I think it is very possible, if not likely, to see it offered on special."

Frequent Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - ChocoNuvo

@World Traveler wrote:

Great big shout out and special thanks to @Emma Bunting for getting intel to us about ChocoNuvo. I know so many of us have been talking when/if there would be a special price on this thread, so wanted you to know what she found out. 

I promised I'd come back and give an update when I spoke again to ProCaps Labs about whether ChocoNuvo would be a Today's Special in April....or at least if any deal would be offered as I know they stop shipping after April due to the hot weather. I was told that we should check HSN on April 1 as there is a good possibility it will be at least offered as a "Monthly Special".........so that should help the price a bit. Here is my exchange if anyone is interested in exactly what the rep said:

"We know that the ChocoNuvo will not be featured as a Today's Special in April; however, it is still quite possible that we will see it offered as a Monthly Special or with Extra Special Pricing during the HSN shows.

I am sorry that we have not been informed officially at this time. We should definitely know April 1st, as that is when the next Monthly Special will start. Also, we do not usually offer ChocoNuvo after April, so that is another reason I think it is very possible, if not likely, to see it offered on special."

You are very welcome, @World Traveler !Heart

Frequent Contributor

Re: Lessman ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@croemer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I really like the ChocoNuvo and get the 66% mild dark and love it...purchased the 300 count last time it was offered so I still have enough for the remaining of the year!!!

Thats the same one I order, I am a milk chocolate girl and these are very good.

@croemer  Have you tried the 74%? I have always been a milk chocolate person too, but have been able to learn to like the 74%. Now, the 91% is a whole different ballgame. Too bitter for me, even Andrew's creamy 91% is not my cup of tea.

@World Traveler No I haven't tried the 74%, might in the future. I love the 66%!

Hi @croemer !!! I've tried all 3.....and I like the 74% the best......hands down!  I also keep a few weeks worth in the fridge. I think they taste even better cold. 

Respected Contributor

Love ChocoNuvo; have half my stash in 91% cacao dark chocolate and half in 74% cacao dark chocolate and have been purchasing since first introduced.  As a lover of dark chocolate, this is a real gift due to the great flavor. Consume 1 each after dinner every evening....nice finish to a meal.  Always order enough to hold over during summer.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove Totally agree......ALWAYS order enough to hold you over during the summer. Last year, I had to break down and pay full price in October for just a little bit to tide me over until his Today's Special happened. It was worth it, but I'm planning better this time! Rather have more than run out, that's for sure!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ScarletDove Totally agree......ALWAYS order enough to hold you over during the summer. Last year, I had to break down and pay full price in October for just a little bit to tide me over until his Today's Special happened. It was worth it, but I'm planning better this time! Rather have more than run out, that's for sure!

@World Traveler  ChocoNuvo is too good to be without.... Early on, I had to do the same thing and decided to make sure it did not happen again...keep a good supply!  Great product and do not want to be without it!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove  I should ask ProCaps for a percentage of what they charge for this, because I have turned so many people on to it! Smiley LOL After having just one, they want to purchase it. ha!

Eager to see if it is the monthly special starting on April 1. Have alerted everyone I know to be on the lookout for a special price coming soon.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ScarletDove  I should ask ProCaps for a percentage of what they charge for this, because I have turned so many people on to it! Smiley LOL After having just one, they want to purchase it. ha!

Eager to see if it is the monthly special starting on April 1. Have alerted everyone I know to be on the lookout for a special price coming soon.

@World Traveler   I was just looking for more, but what is available now is no deal compared to the December deal, so hopefully, it will come back soon.  I recently had my cholesterol checked and it has improved, so it must be the Choco Nuvo.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Awesome news about your cholesterol improving! YAAAY!!! And what a great way to help it improve.....ChocoNuvo to the rescue! ha!

Keeping my fingers crossed that the April monthly deal is the chocolate and it is a really good price. Heart