Respected Contributor

Re: Alternative to Lessman--Less Expensive

@Abrowneyegirl  can you link me to any information that can verify this?  If this is true, then people may not want to buy Andrew Lessman products, because he has several reviewed and/or recommended on the site.  lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Alternative to Lessman--Less Expensive

@Ainhisg wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl  can you link me to any information that can verify this?  If this is true, then people may not want to buy Andrew Lessman products, because he has several reviewed and/or recommended on the site.  lol

There was no article I was actually shown by a relative who has his PhD in Pharmacology who has a colleague from school who works to develop these sites for affiliate marketing companies.  He showed me how to tell when I click on a link to tell if it is a paid promotion.  he then showed me where to look to see which manufacturers pay what % commission on each referral. 

It is not just supplements.

The problem with these supplement ranking sites is that they look official and some even charge memberships so they are making money on both ends.  Customers pay to join then they make a nice commission if you click any links and purchase ANYTHING once on the other site.

I am not saying every one of these sites are fake but he quickly showed me 6 or 7 that were.  He could not tell me of any he knew that were legitimate.  He told me to go with a reputable brand that can show 3rd party testing with a commitment to quality.  I listed a few in a previous post above.  But if that company is sold......all bets off.