WEN

Reply
Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎05-19-2015

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer


@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Chaz didn't commit to there being seasonal gallons next summer when he was asked last week. That said, he's iffy sometimes before the deal goes through. Plus, it's ultimately not his decision. I'm sure he wants to bring them. 

 

I am planning on SHP. I am claiming it from the Universe. Plz Santa Chaz and QVC elves bring Christmas in June. I'll try to be good. My money is on FTP, WVM, SHL, and SHP.


Oh no, I don't think so- I'M claiming it first! Smiley Happy


Um, Hello?  : O >


 

HD, lol, remember that Drythe's driving the semi. Smiley Wink 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

 


~~~

Yep,  You bet!  And you know what?  I CAN and HAVE driven one in my somewhat  strange life!  

 

All are welcome.  I can line up more rigs if needed and we can make a convoy!  WITH ice cream!


@Drythe I can't drive anything, but I sit real well.  *co-pilot waterdragon keeps us going in the right direction*

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer

I've never driven one but I've been in the sleeping cabin of one...;o)

 

BAHAHA, soooooo kidding!!! I kid I kid!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer


@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Chaz didn't commit to there being seasonal gallons next summer when he was asked last week. That said, he's iffy sometimes before the deal goes through. Plus, it's ultimately not his decision. I'm sure he wants to bring them. 

 

I am planning on SHP. I am claiming it from the Universe. Plz Santa Chaz and QVC elves bring Christmas in June. I'll try to be good. My money is on FTP, WVM, SHL, and SHP.

 


Oh no, I don't think so- I'M claiming it first! Smiley Happy


~~~

@HappyDaze,   Um, Hello?  : O >


Yes?? I mean, afterall,

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,143
Registered: ‎04-18-2012

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer

If he's the only one using the SMC and he has short hair, I'd just cancel the AD gallon. You can reinstate it later. I've done that. Of course there is a risk of it it not being available. My daughter has a pixie cut and the 32oz bottle lasts her probably six months. I got my second AD gallon of TT for her ( the only CC she uses) back in March 2014 and she still has a good 32oz left 18 months later. And that was with me using it once in a blue moon too. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer


@JAXS mom wrote:

If he's the only one using the SMC and he has short hair, I'd just cancel the AD gallon. You can reinstate it later. I've done that. Of course there is a risk of it it not being available. My daughter has a pixie cut and the 32oz bottle lasts her probably six months. I got my second AD gallon of TT for her ( the only CC she uses) back in March 2014 and she still has a good 32oz left 18 months later. And that was with me using it once in a blue moon too. 


I know, that is what I'm worried about because lately he is keeping his hair short. He does wash every day though but still. He has been using that 32 oz SHL for how many months now and there is still about a third left. I actually had to throw out the rest of his SAM (I know, BLASPHEMY) because he had it for too long and switched over to SMC and SHL and was no longer using it. I really really hate to waste like that! But SMC I can always use too...unless...of course....SHP gallons come out then all bets are off!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 856
Registered: ‎01-15-2014

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer


@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Chaz didn't commit to there being seasonal gallons next summer when he was asked last week. That said, he's iffy sometimes before the deal goes through. Plus, it's ultimately not his decision. I'm sure he wants to bring them. 

 

I am planning on SHP. I am claiming it from the Universe. Plz Santa Chaz and QVC elves bring Christmas in June. I'll try to be good. My money is on FTP, WVM, SHL, and SHP.


Oh no, I don't think so- I'M claiming it first! Smiley Happy


Um, Hello?  : O >


 

HD, lol, remember that Drythe's driving the semi. Smiley Wink 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

 


~~~

Yep,  You bet!  And you know what?  I CAN and HAVE driven one in my somewhat  strange life!  

 

All are welcome.  I can line up more rigs if needed and we can make a convoy!  WITH ice cream!


Ahhhhh . . . Count me in! I can drive a semi, navigate and do heavy lifting!

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,458
Registered: ‎06-08-2012

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer

Cause we got a mighty convoy 

Rockin through the night

Yeah, we got a mighty convoy

Ain't she a beautiful sight?

Come on and join our convoy

Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way

We gonna roll this truckin' convoy 'cross the U-S-A

         convoy~ Cw McCall

 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,775
Registered: ‎07-09-2011

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer


@sailor moon wrote:

Cause we got a mighty convoy 

Rockin through the night

Yeah, we got a mighty convoy

Ain't she a beautiful sight?

Come on and join our convoy

Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way

We gonna roll this truckin' convoy 'cross the U-S-A

         convoy~ Cw McCall

 


sailor moon,

 

LOVE it!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,076
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer


@Drythe wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

Cause we got a mighty convoy 

Rockin through the night

Yeah, we got a mighty convoy

Ain't she a beautiful sight?

Come on and join our convoy

Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way

We gonna roll this truckin' convoy 'cross the U-S-A

         convoy~ Cw McCall

 


sailor moon,

 

LOVE it!


We are showing our age Ladies Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer


@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

Cause we got a mighty convoy 

Rockin through the night

Yeah, we got a mighty convoy

Ain't she a beautiful sight?

Come on and join our convoy

Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way

We gonna roll this truckin' convoy 'cross the U-S-A

         convoy~ Cw McCall

 


sailor moon,

 

LOVE it!


We are showing our age Ladies Smiley LOL


I must admit, I have no idea what this is from or who (what?) is Cw Mc Call. So either I am too young to really know ( Smiley Wink ) or just totally not hip and cool like y'all!