WEN

Respected Contributor

Has anyone used this successfully?  How about the hairline?  Lots of complaints about the scent but i like tea tree scent.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl I would ask @SurferWife as I believe she was using this and she knows a lot about the line. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It does have a very strong scent at first.  Even Chaz has said that if you're sensitive to eucalyptus or tea tree, this is not for you since it's 30% oil.

However, the scent does dissipate after a few minutes (when it dries down) and as you use the tube it also is less intense.

I used it for a while and did see results, but I didn't continue with it for reasons of my own.

I do believe that @LindaSal is right that @SurferWife uses this.  Several others do as well.

Honored Contributor

Does it work is the most important thing.  My eyebrows have disappeared and having a few hairs would help my pencil applications.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Does it work is the most important thing.  My eyebrows have disappeared and having a few hairs would help my pencil applications.

@depglass 

It worked for me.  It does take a while, and the hairs that came in were fine.  But yes, after using about half a tube, I could see a difference in my brows.  

It's best to put the most on the sparest spots first since you have the most product on the tip then and just go back and forth along the eyebrow (I started at the tail and worked my way up since my brow ends are almost nonexistent).  You also are supposed to use it twice a day, although I think @SurferWife said she used it once a day and still saw results.

My brows have really gotten bad as I get older, so I might just order this again myself, now that I've been talking about it!😉😆

Honored Contributor

Did nothing.  Scent is strong.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

Yes, I use it and it has worked well for me.  I started out twice a day but now I'm in maintenance mode & find that using it at night only works great.  However, I've been using it since even before it launched on QVC.  The day it hit Chaz's website I bought it.  The key is to use it consistently twice a day, which I did for almost the first full year & now I use it only at night.

My only negative is it doesn't play well under my eyebrow powder, but perhaps if it did I would use it twice a day.  On days I'm lazy about make-up, I will still apply it twice a day.

The scent has never bothered me; just the opposite.  I find it refreshing!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the tip!  I need to be more consistent with using it!

Respected Contributor
I use an eyelid primer on my eyebrows too before apply any eyeshadow or eyebrow pencil. It really helps keeping everything from smearing. (Especially with this heat.)