WEN

Contributor

I've never left in Wen after cleansing, though I know we're supposed to. I have shoulder length fine hair (but lots of it). How much Wen should I try as a leave in? I've always been afraid it would cause my hair to look heavy or greasy.

Thanks,

katwalker

Esteemed Contributor

My hair is passed my shoulders.  I have been using Wen for years.  I do put a bit more Wen in my hair after the final rinse.  I use maybe the size of a dime or a nickel, though Chad would say to use more considering my length.  I focus it mostly on my ends.  It does not make my hair heavy or greasy, and it certainly helps me comb through my hair.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@katwalker wrote:

I've never left in Wen after cleansing, though I know we're supposed to. I have shoulder length fine hair (but lots of it). How much Wen should I try as a leave in? I've always been afraid it would cause my hair to look heavy or greasy.

Thanks,

katwalker

I have fine and thinning hair just touching my shoulders.  Sometimes I use about a dime size leave in only on the ends.  Seems to be ok.  I also use Bumble and Bumble hair oil ( a tiny dab) .  I wash my hair every other day otherwise it just goes limp.

Honored Contributor

@katwalker wrote:

Thanks,

katwalker

@katwalker - I was reluctant to do this for a long time too! But once I did I was amazed at the difference it made. 

My hair is wavy/curly and thick. Right now it's just above my shoulders. I use 2 pumps from the 16 oz. size. Then I use two or three pumps of styling cream. 

It doesn't hurt to try and see what you think! What I've found with WEN is- more is better.   Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

I, too, have shoulder length fine hair.  I used to say thin, but with WEN, it is no longer thin.  I never used the leave in for many years.  Once I started....game changer!  I use 2 pumps from a 32 ounce CC immediately after my second cleanse on soaking wet hair in the shower.  Then I use 2 pumps of styling creme and 2 pumps of glossing serum.  Followed by a lot of mousse!  I usually let my hair air dry and sometimes go to sleep with it wet.  My hair has never been so silking soft when I wake up in the morning!