WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: White/Blue/Pink

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC

Beth,

Will you change my 6-2-18 ODO waitlist order for the A343772 WEN by Chaz Dean 4-piece Lip Treatment and Dry Oil from the White/Blue/Pink option to Translucent? I contacted WEN's Customer Service and they will make every effort to fill our orders if we can get them changed to one of the two color options they offer. It is my understanding that they do have inventory available to fulfill these orders.

Thanks in advance for your help.

@Suebdoo @Gussie2007 @riley1 @rochelleS @SurferWife

@Alice-QVC

Alice, Can you change my waitlist order 5703379311 from White/Blue/Pink to Translucent? It is my understanding that the White/Blue/Pink option was listed erroneously. The only options should have been Translucent and Sheer. Others WENners have mentioned that they have called Customer Service and have been told that the color selection can't be changed because the orders are on waitlist. As I have written above I contacted WEN's Customer Service and they will provide the inventory necessary to fulfill these orders.

If QVC and WEN have come up with another remedy for these orders will you let us know that too?

Thanks in advance if you can help, I understand if you can't.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVC.  Could you change my order as well?  Translucent would be my first choice but Tinted is good too.  I would really appreciate your help.

@Tennessee Vol.  Thank you for this information.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: White/Blue/Pink

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Beth-QVC

Beth,

Will you change my 6-2-18 ODO waitlist order for the A343772 WEN by Chaz Dean 4-piece Lip Treatment and Dry Oil from the White/Blue/Pink option to Translucent? I contacted WEN's Customer Service and they will make every effort to fill our orders if we can get them changed to one of the two color options they offer. It is my understanding that they do have inventory available to fulfill these orders.

Thanks in advance for your help.

@Suebdoo @Gussie2007 @riley1 @rochelleS @SurferWife

@Tennessee Vol

CS told me editing the order to translucent (or tinted) can't be done until stock is available  and like others here was told to sit tight. I monitor the item # daily. I don't know if the mods have any advantage. But if you do @Beth-QVC, I too am interested in the translucent in this 4 pc lip kit. Thank you so much for your time and assistance.