WEN

Honored Contributor

Help! What is the “White/Blue/Pink” option on the 4 piece lip treatment & dry oil set (A343772)? It’s on Waitlist but I don’t know what it is. The description is vague & there isn’t a video.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: White/Blue/Pink

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife I was just about to notify you of the ODO LOL 😜  I have no idea....picture shows the tinted.  Typo maybe?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo...LMBO! I got it on waitlist! Maybe I should get the sheer tint, too, since I didn’t get that one the first time around.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@Suebdoo...LMBO! I got it on waitlist! Maybe I should get the sheer tint, too, since I didn’t get that one the first time around.

@SurferWife I was going to get it too since its waitlist!  LOL great minds😜  I'm wondering if maybe it's an opaque pink instead of the sheer tint.  Maybe the blue is a mood changing color HaHa!  I'm not sure I want a color though since that tube is so big!  That's a lovely sight to imagine if putting it on with no mirror!  I like the untinted.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife @Suebdoo - I contacted Chaz's site and asked the Wen team exactly what this was as there has been no explanation. They sent me a note saying it is an error that QVC posted (their words) and they are working on getting it removed. The only options are Sheer & Translucent.

IMO, this could have been FUN, lol.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@SurferWife @Suebdoo - I contacted Chaz's site and asked the Wen team exactly what this was as there has been no explanation. They sent me a note saying it is an error that QVC posted (their words) and they are working on getting it removed. The only options are Sheer & Translucent.

@riley1...same here. I reached out to them via FB & they responded it is a mistake. You, @Suebdoo & I must be the only ones with a sense of lip treatment adventure! LOL!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife@Suebdoo.  I ordered the White/Pink/Blue combination, too.  The product descriptions for this item numer are for 613 instead of 319.  I thought that might be the difference from Sheer Tint and Translucent.  I love and use all these products and will be happy with whatever shows up.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@riley1...same here. I reached out to them via FB & they responded it is a mistake. You, @Suebdoo & I must be the only ones with a sense of lip treatment adventure! LOL!

@SurferWife @Suebdoo @riley1

Nope! You aren't the only ones... I went for it too... 

Are you going to get QVC to change your order to the translucent or sheet tint?  I really wanted a pink/cool tone shade... I also ordered the translucent in the ODO.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife @Gussie2007 @riley1 @Suebdoo

Have you contacted CS to have your order changed to translucent or sheer? 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SurferWife @Gussie2007 @riley1 @Suebdoo

Have you contacted CS to have your order changed to translucent or sheer? 

@Tennessee Vol

I did, explaining I'd read this option was an error to CS. The other two choices are sold out. I left this on waitlist, waiting to see what will happen. Hoping to switch to the translucent if it becomes available.