WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

Just received my 2 OTOs! They have the CC, SC, VTS, med brush and comb. So excited because I've never used the VTS, brush or comb. Also have some SAM oil and more FAS CC and RTS on the way. I'm so in love with the FAS scent! My fave by far! I soooo wish I was a Wen user when the FAS came out so I could have gotten several 32oz CC and the oil! Oh...to dream!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Occasional Contributor

I opened a 4 oz Spring Orange Blossom oil. It smells sooooo lovely. Now I'm thinking about the CC! I'm supposed to be cutting back but that oil is great! It also seems to be a lighter formulation, like Josie Maran and Argan Oil Light. The new WEN oil absorbs quickly and completely into the skin. I'm going to have to splurge and order more. It does smell more floral and not too fruity. I have never been near a real orange blossom, but I would bet it smells just like Chaz's oil!

Respected Contributor

I opened a 16 oz. Pom lotion. I smells really good with the spring orange blossom oil.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I used up a CA SC and opened up a SOB oil, SAM SC and SAM Remoist.
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Last night my BGT TSV and 8oz LAV Re-Moist arrived. I haven't used the BGT CC yet but I've spritzed my face with the BGT RTM and it smells great. Yippee, two presents to me!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Today I used up the last blob of WCM CC in my 16oz bottle, used the last of my 16oz bottle of my BGT CC, and gifted my 16oz bottle of SOB CC to a friend who loves WEN and recently had a birthday. Today I opened a 32oz bottle of BGT CC along with a 32oz bottle of SOB CC. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I used up a 32oz 613 and a gallon of TT. I opened a 16oz bottle of 613. My TT gallon will be here this week.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I opened a bottle of spring orange blossom cc for my daughter. She loves the seasonals.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I used up a gallon of Wen kids watermelon!!! This was my first gallon. My kids used it, too.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I've started using the BGT CC. I really like the way that it smells. I've had mixed results with it for my hair. I'm going to have to use it for a while to get a better sense of how to work it into my hair care routine.

-- bebe