WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I used up a 16 oz. fall ginger pumpkin cc and opened another. I also opened two six oz. fall ginger pumping replenishing mists. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

I just opened up a 32 oz bottle of FTP and a 16 oz bottle of TT. 

Trusted Contributor

I opened a new 16oz of FTP yesterday. The old one I put the shipping cap back on and turned upside down, in preparation for either adding to a frankenbottle, or putting back into the new FTP bottle later.

Regular Contributor

I finished off some big things this week - 3 gallons!! Tea Tree, Cucumber Aloe (which I had mad my own version of Cucumber Aloe and Winter Cranberry Mint), and just yesterday Summer Mango Coconut. I was shocked that the SMC gallon was done too - my mom has been sneaky I guess.

Honored Contributor

@sawst14 wrote:

I finished off some big things this week - 3 gallons!! Tea Tree, Cucumber Aloe (which I had mad my own version of Cucumber Aloe and Winter Cranberry Mint), and just yesterday Summer Mango Coconut. I was shocked that the SMC gallon was done too - my mom has been sneaky I guess.

@sawst14, wow!!! lol, that sounds like some sort of record for a week!! Smiley Wink I hope you still have enough Wen to keep you and your hair happy. Smiley Happy And, lol, I think that you'll need to have a heart-to-heart with you're mother. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Oh no worries - I could supply a small village with my wen supply. I buy enough for my mom to use too but she keeps surprising me and using the formulas I thought were only for me. We went through the FIG gallon by the end of August!

Contributor

I opened a 16oz CC, SC, mousse & oil in FTP & my 613 try me kit....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...also refilled my 32oz bottles of BGT & MIF from the gallonsSmiley Very Happy

Contributor

Oh and also the RTM duo of FTP...

Respected Contributor

I opened a 613 styling creme.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Finished a 32 oz. SHP cleansing conditoner.  I was using SHP and FTP seasonals.  I may open a winter seasonal soon.  I usually have more than one seasonal formula opened in my shower at the same time.