WEN

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

At this point, I definitely feel I've overbought. At first, I got the seasonal TSV auto ships which included a 16oz and RTM. Then if I really liked the seasonal I bought 2 sets. However, I didn't cleanse as often then, somit built up. Meanwhile, new seasonals were being introduced. I am also am not much of a mixer. When the seasonal styling products were introduced, I went down to a max order of 1 whole set. Also, the seasonals don't go away after one year, so it is now easier to buy less and see if you want more next year. I also never used to get multiple TSVs but I did get some multiples which contributed to having a massive stash. I'm very much enjoying whittling down now. And as @ANewHue said, at least I don't feel I am "wasting money." It all get some used. The only products I've purchased that I will not used are 319 VTS and the Texturizing Spray. Now my challenge is coming in with a greatly reduced Wenventory for 2018.

@Kjelle  I agree with you. It's easy to end up with a huge stash. Last year I bought a whole bunch of WWC. Well, the winter seasonals returned and I still have plenty of WWC left so I agree with you that there's less of a need to stock up if the seasonal returns the following year.

My plan at this point is to not buy more Wen since I have everything I need and I need to use up some of what I already have. My oil stash is quite large so I've pretty much been doing overnight oil treatments every day (I cleanse every day) since the middle of November. If only I was that good about using my re-moist! Cat Embarassed

Regular Contributor

Hi Wenners! I love reading about everyone's stashes. I have quite the stash as well, but I haven't taken a thorough inventory in 4 months.  I do have a question.  How do you store your unopened oil?  I have several 4oz bottles stored in a dark cabinet in an unused guest bathroom.  I have them arranged by date, but occasionally select out of order based upon season. Is my storage method ok?  I love the oils and use them frequently, but I don't want to continue to take advantage of oil deals if my storage method isn't appropriate. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Hi Wenners! I love reading about everyone's stashes. I have quite the stash as well, but I haven't taken a thorough inventory in 4 months.  I do have a question.  How do you store your unopened oil?  I have several 4oz bottles stored in a dark cabinet in an unused guest bathroom.  I have them arranged by date, but occasionally select out of order based upon season. Is my storage method ok?  I love the oils and use them frequently, but I don't want to continue to take advantage of oil deals if my storage method isn't appropriate. Thanks!

@CoCo87  That's exactly how I store my oils as well and I've never had any of them go bad.

Respected Contributor

CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87 Sounds good to me. I have a closet that stays cool and dark and thats where I put my oils. I date everything that comes in the door. So I pull them according to date also. Last year, I realized that small sizes were being overlooked because I was only using them during travel. Now I pull the next up by date instead of pulling a 4oz instead of a 1 oz. I can aways fill a 1oz bottle for a trip. That way those 'gifts with purchase' dont just sit on the shelf.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle  I like using the 1 oz. bottles in the shower/tub. I usually add a drop or two to my leave-in CC. If I get clumsy and knock it over it won't break into a thousand pieces and spill my precious oil everywhere!

Honored Contributor

Taking WENventory is synonymous with admitting I have a hoarding problem, so, no, I will not partake in this silliness.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting challenge.

Well, here goes . . .

List excludes pending auto delivery

SHL - (2) 16oz CC's

SCLV - (3) 16oz CC's & abt 5oz CC, 4oz oil, (2) 6oz RTM

FVWP - (1) 32oz CC & abt 24oz CC's, 4oz oil, 6oz SC, 7.5oz mousse, 6oz RTM 

WRC - abt 12oz CC

PJP - (1) 16oz CC,  (1) 12oz RTM 

TT - (1) 32oz CC, 4oz oil, 1 Remoist

Fig - abt 5oz CC, (1) Texture Balm

613 - abt 24oz CC,  abt 3oz SC, 4oz mousse, last oz NBT

319 - (2) 7.5oz mousse 

BGT - 32oz CC, abt 4oz SC

FF - abt 4oz CC

MIF - abt 14oz CC 

SHP - abt 5oz CC  (for face only)

FAS - (2) 6oz RTM 

Wen Roulette Bottle - abt 12oz CC includes ends of WVM, FGP, Pom, SAM, MIF, BGT

Talking about good food makes people hungry.

Taking Wenventory makes me wanna wash my hair.

Regular Contributor

Re: Wenventory 2017

[ Edited ]

Thanks @HSB1204 and @Kjelle.  That makes me feel better.  This also weakens my resolve to hoard the SGGT oil when/if it goes on sale on Chaz's site during the Spring.  :smileytongue

@HSB1204 I like your idea of keeping a 1oz oil in the shower to add to your leave in.  I'm going to try it!

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Thanks @HSB1204 and @Kjelle.  That makes me feel better.  This also weakens my resolve to hoard the SGGT oil when/if it goes on sale on Chaz's site during the Spring.  :smileytongue

@HSB1204 I like your idea of keeping a 1oz oil in the shower to add to your leave in.  I'm going to try it!

Ok, @CoCo87 another Scent I haven't tried, the SGGT....I think that oil would be nice, I am adding that to my growing list...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

@CoCo87  I'm definitely getting the SGGT oil (despite my enormous oil stash) if it's 50% off on Chaz's site. I wanted to try it last year and I did order it from QVC but I was one of those that received a super old, bad oil so I returned it and had them send me a bottle of SOB oil instead since I didn't want to take my chances.

The little 1 oz. oil bottles are great in the shower. I can't count how many times I've knocked one over. I'm always so relieved that it was just the small plastic bottle and nothing happened! Cat Happy