WEN

Trusted Contributor

OMG! I love my fellow Wenners!

I am catching up on the posts and dying laughing. You girls are so on top of the foolishness and attempts at baiting. Every post I read so far ended with Wenners taking control of the board as the others slithered away.

I also love the way everyone here is more than just fellow shoppers. Help and genuine concern are given free heartedly, its very nice to see that.

OAN, I am still awaiting the return of the winter seasonals. I recently fell in love with the scent of WWC and I need the CC... come on QVC! Any idea on when they will have more in stock?

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Re: OMG! I love my fellow Wenners!

@nikki48   Hi I emailed Chaz's CS a few days ago about something else and ask Brittany who was on the chat line...She said they didn't have a date, but sooner than later?  I am not sure what they means but it sounded promising!

I can't wait to see the Wen items brought back up to full stock...Smiley Happy

Yes this is a great group of Wen lovers...thanks

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi Thanks!

#IAmTeamWen
Frequent Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I am catching up on the posts and dying laughing. You girls are so on top of the foolishness and attempts at baiting. Every post I read so far ended with Wenners taking control of the board as the others slithered away.

I also love the way everyone here is more than just fellow shoppers. Help and genuine concern are given free heartedly, its very nice to see that.

OAN, I am still awaiting the return of the winter seasonals. I recently fell in love with the scent of WWC and I need the CC... come on QVC! Any idea on when they will have more in stock?

@nikki48

Hey Nikki

Dooters posted last night on FB that because of the holidays and everyone that ships taking Monday's off too that it's thrown shipping off a bit. 

Heck....here's the message straight from the horses mouth.

Okay peeps... I see I'm taking some heat in the forum on the Winter Cleansing Conditioners. It really is still early January. Trust me, I'd bring them myself if I had a buckboard large enough but the holidays being on a weekend and celebrated on Mondays slows things down, even me if I were bringing them. Oh, by the way... just kidding. I don't work that hard and never would I pull a wagon. 

Personally, I have much love for Dooters as he keeps us all filled with knowledge and advance warning of the great deals and new products coming our way.

Hope this helps anyone that's waiting on Winter CC's. 

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Respected Contributor

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48

Hey Nikki

Dooters posted last night on FB that because of the holidays and everyone that ships taking Monday's off too that it's thrown shipping off a bit. 

Okay peeps... I see I'm taking some heat in the forum on the Winter Cleansing Conditioners. It really is still early January. Trust me, I'd bring them myself if I had a buckboard large enough but the holidays being on a weekend and celebrated on Mondays slows things down, even me if I were bringing them. Oh, by the way... just kidding. I don't work that hard and never would I pull a wagon. 

Personally, I have much love for Dooters as he keeps us all filled with knowledge and advance warning of the great deals and new products coming our way.

Thanks @BrattyOne2  for the Dooters post.  I am still surprised that the winter seasonals still aren't available except for a few kits.  I don't really need anymore winter seasonal cc but may still purchase the kit with the cc and oil in WWC since the WWC oil is one of my favorite seasonal oils.   

Respected Contributor

Hi there.  I started a thread back in December asking about the winter seasonals and Wen Dooters said it should be here after the new year but it may take some time.  I have not emailed them about it but I see someone did.  Get this....I was just surfing around and I hit a link that said Chaz was gonna have a new scent called Love in 2017.  I have to say, cannot keep it to myself....I tried the new Light Finishing Spray and WOOEEE!!  It is amazing.  I use it for the results, it doesn't have much scent to it but then I don't think it's supposed to be used for scent.  That way it doesn't clash with anything too.  It provides such bounce and holds my do until I cleanse, it really is amazing.  I think it's coming to the Q in March but it is available on Chaz's site.  I fell in love with the Winter Red Currant, it's so different, VERY earthy, like ground earthy and when pumped into the hands in the shower it's nice and thick but creamy like the NBT and the results are out of the universe.  I miss it.  Can't wait for it to come back.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48

Hey Nikki

Thanks @BrattyOne2  for the Dooters post.  I am still surprised that the winter seasonals still aren't available except for a few kits.  I don't really need anymore winter seasonal cc but may still purchase the kit with the cc and oil in WWC since the WWC oil is one of my favorite seasonal oils.   

@Susan25

I wouldn't worry about getting one right now.  Chaz and the whole Wen Team will be at QVC on February 10th.  It's still Winter.....they'll be available through the end of February.  I'm honestly not sure why everyone is going insane over the product not being available on demand. 

Has anyone seen the weather forecasts lately?  Come on people.....breathe.  It's only January 9th.  We all have stashes of Wen and I seriously doubt anyone is running that low on product.  BREATHE....it's okay.  Take another DEEP breath....DEEPER.....it will be okay.  The Winter seasonals are on the way as is my favorite Pink Jasmine Peony.  Just 30 days and Chaz will be at the Q.  If products aren't there for his visit, then I can see everyone freaking out....until then....relax, sit by the fire and freaking BREATHE!

Much Love Heart

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Trusted Contributor

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48

Hey Nikki

@Susan25

I wouldn't worry about getting one right now.  Chaz and the whole Wen Team will be at QVC on February 10th.  It's still Winter.....they'll be available through the end of February.  I'm honestly not sure why everyone is going insane over the product not being available on demand. 

Has anyone seen the weather forecasts lately?  Come on people.....breathe.  It's only January 9th.  We all have stashes of Wen and I seriously doubt anyone is running that low on product.  BREATHE....it's okay.  Take another DEEP breath....DEEPER.....it will be okay.  The Winter seasonals are on the way as is my favorite Pink Jasmine Peony.  Just 30 days and Chaz will be at the Q.  If products aren't there for his visit, then I can see everyone freaking out....until then....relax, sit by the fire and freaking BREATHE!

Much Love Heart

Personally, I like to try a bottle (16 oz) at the beginning of the season to see how it works for me. If its good I usually come back for the 32 oz and styling products. Not having all of the products in until the last month kinda puts a rush on my usual process.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@nikki48 @BrattyOne2   Hi Nikki.  Hi BrattyOne2.  I just want to say welcome to the forum.  Nikki How are you doing?  I am doing ok but really busy.  Alot stuff going on at work.

Trusted Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@nikki48 @BrattyOne2   Hi Nikki.  Hi BrattyOne2.  I just want to say welcome to the forum.  Nikki How are you doing?  I am doing ok but really busy.  Alot stuff going on at work.

@Jax016

Hey! I am doing ok...about usual. I hope the stuff at work isn't too much. I'm on the hunt for a second position, I think it's about time to transition from my company. I didn't realize how much I hate redoing my resume. So, I am popping in here and there to see what's going on and making sure I don't miss any goodies. 

#IAmTeamWen