WEN

Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 489
Registered: ‎05-11-2015

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...


@yisbuff2 wrote:

@morenarocxx wrote:

So I bought the Wen kids kit in Watermelon for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. I finally used it in her hair last night and not only did it leave her hair feeling like silk but it smells lovely. Literally no other CC including Fig has left her hair so soft and fluffy. When using the WVM oil in her hair this morning (which she loves btw) I thought to myself how amazing it would be if Chaz created treatment oils for the Wen kids line. My DD would get to walk around smelling like Watermelon all today. I'd be the best mom in the world! Smiley LOL


I've used the watermelon as well! The smell is soooooo good. That would be one awesome oil! I'm so glad your daughter is enjoying her lovely, fluffy curls.


I would love if he would make a bath product specifically for kids. I sometimes squirt a bit of WenKids in the tub and, of course, when I rinse it out of my daughter's hair, there's some light foam. I'm an Apple fan myself. To me that's now the smell of my daughter's hair Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...


@yisbuff2 wrote:

@morenarocxx wrote:

So I bought the Wen kids kit in Watermelon for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. I finally used it in her hair last night and not only did it leave her hair feeling like silk but it smells lovely. Literally no other CC including Fig has left her hair so soft and fluffy. When using the WVM oil in her hair this morning (which she loves btw) I thought to myself how amazing it would be if Chaz created treatment oils for the Wen kids line. My DD would get to walk around smelling like Watermelon all today. I'd be the best mom in the world! Smiley LOL


I've used the watermelon as well! The smell is soooooo good. That would be one awesome oil! I'm so glad your daughter is enjoying her lovely, fluffy curls.


 

@morenaroxx and @yisbuff2, I'm really glad that Chaz created the Kids line because it seems to have become a kids favorite. 

 

It's a shame that at lease a few basic, key products like a Kids styling creme and a Kids Treatment Oil haven't been added to the mix. -- Especially because I use the Seasonal CCs, early on, I got used to mixing the various styling products... but it took about a year to get used to it. 

 

I get the sense that the kids really do enjoy the Jolly Rancher scents and would probably rather use Jolly Rancher scent styling products. It would seem that having Kids SC scents wouldn't be a lot to ask... lol, especially since the relatively less popular Cucumber Aloe has a number of styling products. -- Chaz always talks about how important it is to protect your hair from the heat of the hair dryer, so having Kids formula SCs would seem to be a basic thing. And while you could then make case for a number of other Kids styling products, the multipurpose Treatment Oil would seem like a good selection.

 

Of course, I am really glad that Chaz created a rice-based CC line... because the rice-based Restorative line -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), Mandarin Italina Fig (MIF) and Fragrance Free (FF) -- are the best CCs for my hair. Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
Posts: 489
Registered: ‎05-11-2015

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...

I use SC on my daughter's hair all the time, so yeah a kids' version would be awesome. It stops her hair from getting as unruly, plus I find it keeps her hair cleaner - except for the pasta sauce, playdough, etc. that she puts in it ...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...


@RipleyGirl wrote:

I use SC on my daughter's hair all the time, so yeah a kids' version would be awesome. It stops her hair from getting as unruly, plus I find it keeps her hair cleaner - except for the pasta sauce, playdough, etc. that she puts in it ...


 

@RipleyGirl, I was curious if you had ever tried using the WEN by Chaz Dean Kids Detangling Treatment Spray, 6 oz. on your daughter's hair.

 

I've never tried it because the Wen CCs make it easy to comb my hair out before I wash the excess CC out. 

 

Not that many Wenners mention it and I'm always curious to hear how Wenners like it. 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

 

 

 

___

 

 

 

 

 

___

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,371
Registered: ‎07-18-2015

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...


@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@morenarocxx wrote:

So I bought the Wen kids kit in Watermelon for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. I finally used it in her hair last night and not only did it leave her hair feeling like silk but it smells lovely. Literally no other CC including Fig has left her hair so soft and fluffy. When using the WVM oil in her hair this morning (which she loves btw) I thought to myself how amazing it would be if Chaz created treatment oils for the Wen kids line. My DD would get to walk around smelling like Watermelon all today. I'd be the best mom in the world! Smiley LOL


I've used the watermelon as well! The smell is soooooo good. That would be one awesome oil! I'm so glad your daughter is enjoying her lovely, fluffy curls.


 

@morenaroxx and @yisbuff2, I'm really glad that Chaz created the Kids line because it seems to have become a kids favorite. 

 

It's a shame that at lease a few basic, key products like a Kids styling creme and a Kids Treatment Oil haven't been added to the mix. -- Especially because I use the Seasonal CCs, early on, I got used to mixing the various styling products... but it took about a year to get used to it. 

 

I get the sense that the kids really do enjoy the Jolly Rancher scents and would probably rather use Jolly Rancher scent styling products. It would seem that having Kids SC scents wouldn't be a lot to ask... lol, especially since the relatively less popular Cucumber Aloe has a number of styling products. -- Chaz always talks about how important it is to protect your hair from the heat of the hair dryer, so having Kids formula SCs would seem to be a basic thing. And while you could then make case for a number of other Kids styling products, the multipurpose Treatment Oil would seem like a good selection.

 

Of course, I am really glad that Chaz created a rice-based CC line... because the rice-based Restorative line -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), Mandarin Italina Fig (MIF) and Fragrance Free (FF) -- are the best CCs for my hair. Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy


@bebe777 I so agree with you! I think a lot of parents would love it to help maintain their kids hair too. While many kids do not need to worry about that which would be considered stying, others do! Lots of curlies need something in their hair other than just shampoo, and other kids might just have an easier time grooming with it. To have it in fun kids scents would increase kiddie compliance and potentially make life a little easier on the parents.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 738
Registered: ‎11-25-2012

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...

@bebe777 I started using the nbt and pom oils around the same time but got wonderful results with my circles fairly quickly.  My guess is yes, it definitely helps!  I loooove the nbt as my moisturizer and I don't have to use a ton of products. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...

[ Edited ]

@Thia Winter wrote:

@bebe777 I started using the nbt and pom oils around the same time but got wonderful results with my circles fairly quickly.  My guess is yes, it definitely helps!  I loooove the nbt as my moisturizer and I don't have to use a ton of products. 


 

HI @Thia-Winter, I'm so glad that you've also been getting great under eye results using the Pomegranate / Rosemary Treatment Oil as well as the Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT).

 

Since you are a professional, it's really encouraging for me to hear that you have a streamlined product line as well. I add products really slowly because I just don't want to get overwhelmed by all the cremes and potions (lol, plus the added expense). 

 

lol, I am going to have to find some cost effective kit with the NBT so that I can finally try the NBT for my under eyes. -- I'm guessing that the rosemary in the oil really boosted the circulation, the Vitamin K helped actually remove the excess blood from that area, and the arnica helped to reduce any bruising. Very impressive. Smiley Happy

 

Thia, at this point how much do you think that your regimen has reduced your under eye circles? -- I've just been using the Pomegranate / Rosemary Treatment Oil and, since early November, my under eye circles have probably been reduced by 60-70%.

 

I don't use that many of Chaz's products but, every time I add one of his new products to my regimen, I'm stunned by how useful it is.

 

 

At this point, I really feel comfortable placing my trust in Chaz when if comes to trying out his new products. Chaz has so much integrity, he really cares about his customers and he uses top of the line ingredients. I think the fact that it's Chaz's private company and that he has the final say makes a huge difference. I don't have to worry about some penny pinchers changing around the ingredients decks and substituting lesser/cheaper ingredients because Chaz is in charge. 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,890
Registered: ‎12-27-2010

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...


@bebe777 wrote:

@Thia Winter wrote:

@bebe777 I started using the nbt and pom oils around the same time but got wonderful results with my circles fairly quickly.  My guess is yes, it definitely helps!  I loooove the nbt as my moisturizer and I don't have to use a ton of products. 


 

HI @Thia-Winter, I'm so glad that you've also been getting great under eye results using the Pomegranate / Rosemary Treatment Oil as well as the Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT).

 

Since you are a professional, it's really encouraging for me to hear that you have a streamlined product line as well. I add products really slowly because I just don't want to get overwhelmed by all the cremes and potions (lol, plus the added expense). 

 

lol, I am going to have to find some cost effective kit with the NBT so that I can finally try the NBT for my under eyes. -- I'm guessing that the rosemary in the oil really boosted the circulation, the Vitamin K helped actually remove the excess blood from that area, and the arnica helped to reduce any bruising. Very impressive. Smiley Happy

 

Thia, at this point how much do you think that your regimen has reduced your under eye circles? -- I've just been using the Pomegranate / Rosemary Treatment Oil and, since early November, my under eye circles have probably been reduced by 60-70%.

 

I don't use that many of Chaz's products but, every time I add one of his new products to my regimen, I'm stunned by how useful it is.

 

 

At this point, I really feel comfortable placing my trust in Chaz when if comes to trying out his new products. Chaz has so much integrity, he really cares about his customers and he uses top of the line ingredients. I think the fact that it's Chaz's private company and that he has the final say makes a huge difference. I don't have to worry about some penny pinchers changing around the ingredients decks and substituting lesser/cheaper ingredients because Chaz is in charge. 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy


Hi bebe....I have been using the fig oil on the area where the top of my cheek starts to the lower area of under my eye...I was getting these dry patches, and I have to say using the fig they are almost gone...I use other eye creams but nothing else was helping...I would switch the other products I use to whatever Chaz would add in a skincare, because I agree he would not give us a product he didn't care about, or change it to save $....I would be fine if everythig in my bathroom was WEN..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 738
Registered: ‎11-25-2012

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...

@bebe777 I'd say at least 75%.  More when I'm more consistent lol.  Streamlining is far better for me both because of my sensitivities and time lol.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 738
Registered: ‎11-25-2012

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...

Haha pretty much everything in my bathroom IS wen @quadmimi.