WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new products in the periscope pipeline...

Sooo happy to hear SHP isn't going anywhere!!!

Valued Contributor

As a wavy fine haired girl, want that beach waver as of yesterday. My hair looks so wavy the first day but the wave is gone by the 2nd day. So hopes it helps to hold in the wave. 

Respected Contributor

Bebe:

Thank you for all the great information.  That was a great post.  I'm not in the "loop" on the forum but I do visit from time to time because I know you post what you find out.  Very generous of you.  I have been hoping for Wen Men styling creme since Wen Men came out.  I fell in love with it from the first sniff when I opened the bottle of cleansing conditioner and of course I have the oil.  I was also hoping for the coconut lime EDP and you mentioned that in the post, great!  I kind of agree with Chinablue , sorry if incorrect spelling xo, um oh yeah, I kind of agree that watching periscope is a bit trying but you really gave us all a great idea of what's ahead.  Thank you!  Nice work!

Super Contributor

I love the idea of some more facial products, especially in the 319 line, although I don't see the use in putting Vitamin K in a cleanser. It's just going to be washed off anyway, but then I'm not a cosmetic chemist Smiley Happy Some kind of toner specifically for the face would be magnifique! Throw all the Vitamin K he wants into that!

I do use the BCC and the 319 NBT on my face and they're great. A fragrance-free oil, along the lines of 319 NBT would also be awesome.

EDP wise, I've got two now, so I should likely leave it at that. I'm not a big fan of florals due to my messed up sense of smell, but knowing Chaz he'll do something so interesting with them, I'll want it anyway Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@BEBE, Chaz had a periscope video where he showed his skincare routine and he uses 613 nbt for his facial moisturizer. He also said you can use 319 nbt on your face. So that's a definite yes.

I use it for my moisturuzer btw. My skincare routine is almost dead on Chaz's. I just don't do as many cycles with my clarisonic.
Honored Contributor

@Thia Winter wrote:
@BEBE, Chaz had a periscope video where he showed his skincare routine and he uses 613 nbt for his facial moisturizer. He also said you can use 319 nbt on your face. So that's a definite yes.

I use it for mymoisturuzerbtw. My skincare routine is almost dead on Chaz's. I just don't do as many cycles with myclarisonic.

@Thia-Winter, thanks so much for sharing Chaz's periscope skincare routine that featured the 613 (and 319) Nourishing Body Treatment. I'm sorry that I missed that one. 

The one I did watch focused on how he incorporated the Wen Treatment Oils in his routine, and it inspired me to really start using his Treatment Oils on my face and body with great results. 

By using his Pomegranate / Rosemary Treatment Oil on my undereye circles, they've really diminished in size. At this point I'm trying to figure out how to finish off what remains. -- I have been wondering if the arnica and Vitamin K in the NBT would help accomplish this. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks, bebe! I am excited about the Wen Men additions and the SHL EDP.
Occasional Contributor

So I bought the Wen kids kit in Watermelon for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. I finally used it in her hair last night and not only did it leave her hair feeling like silk but it smells lovely. Literally no other CC including Fig has left her hair so soft and fluffy. When using the WVM oil in her hair this morning (which she loves btw) I thought to myself how amazing it would be if Chaz created treatment oils for the Wen kids line. My DD would get to walk around smelling like Watermelon all today. I'd be the best mom in the world! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@morenarocxx wrote:

So I bought the Wen kids kit in Watermelon for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. I finally used it in her hair last night and not only did it leave her hair feeling like silk but it smells lovely. Literally no other CC including Fig has left her hair so soft and fluffy. When using the WVM oil in her hair this morning (which she loves btw) I thought to myself how amazing it would be if Chaz created treatment oils for the Wen kids line. My DD would get to walk around smelling like Watermelon all today. I'd be the best mom in the world! Smiley LOL

@morenaroxx, that's great that the Wen KIds Watermelon (WKW) worked out so well for your daughter!! From what Chaz said, it seemed as though he created the "jolly rancher" scents with kids in mind. If I remember correctly, the wenderful Wen comb was part of this set. How does she (and you *s*) like it? Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@morenarocxx wrote:

I've used the watermelon as well! The smell is soooooo good. That would be one awesome oil! I'm so glad your daughter is enjoying her lovely, fluffy curls.