WEN

Super Contributor

Hi everyone,

I want to try some Wen candles, I see there are some here at the Q for $55 (which is less than Chaz's price). 

What is the best price any of you have found them for and when was the best sale? I can be patient.  😊

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Hi, TD28.  I had the two Pumpkin ones and they were amazing and they lasted a really long time.  I kept the glass they came in, they're so pretty.  Anyway, I looked in my past orders but they were not there.  I may have gotten them from Chaz but $55.00 sounds like a good price.  I'm gonna check that out.  I wish I could remember where and how much I paid for them.  My account here can't possibly be accurate because I know I got a lot more stuff than what is reflected but even my credit card only goes back two years.  I'm sure it must have been at least four or five years ago.  I'm sure someone on here can elaborate.  Hang in there!

Respected Contributor

I checked on the Q's site and they are asking $80.00 for the candle and perfume of your choice in the blessing series.  All but Truth which is still fairly new but some Truth is on Chaz's site.  I don't see the candles by themselves for 50.00 though.  It may have been removed from the site, sell out?  Not sure.

Esteemed Contributor
Unfortunately you just missed the friends &
Family sale . All
Wen was 20% for the month of October. I have bought them on Chaz's site when he has his Black Friday sale as well as Mother’s Day. I also bought them on the Q as well during specials.
Regular Contributor

@TamiT28 

Today I see the Seasonal Wen Candles are $55.00 + $11.00 S&H at QVC.  Just enter "Wen Candles" in the search bar and several options are available.  $55 is what I've paid in the past but I had free shipping.  I just love the Fall White Pumpkin.

Esteemed Contributor
@Gussie2007 today is free shipping and handling and everything is on 5 easy pays.
Super Contributor

@ANewHue thank you for the heads up that Chaz has a Black Friday sale, I will definitely keep an eye out for that!

Honored Contributor

Love Chaz's candles. Heart

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code

Respected Contributor

Got the Ginger Pumpkin one.  Can't wait to get it.  I think I got $30.00 debloons off.  I'll take it.  I'll take the hit all at once.  QVC's nice enough to do easy pay and I have zillions of those already!  LOL!!!