WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO (6/4) - (3) 16oz CCs - SAM, TT & LAV - $49.96

@bebe777 Thanks again.  My second cleanse is with the MIF, and MIF with 613 for leave in.  I totally forgot about December.  I think I'll wait. 

Hope Chaz sends you a basket of goodies soon Smiley Happy

Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

To me too! Me too @WenDoll10girl! Cat Happy Well..... I only hope.

Your nick Wen Dalton Girl suggest you know much about this line? I am curious about the TSV so..... Can't buy any more make up, but so curious about this one! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@bebe777 Thanks again.  My second cleanse is with the MIF, and MIF with 613 for leave in.  I totally forgot about December.  I think I'll wait. 

@WenDoll10girl, you're most welcome. Smiley Happy

If you got the December TSV, then you should have a second shipment coming soon. -- I just pushed my second shipment back. Smiley Happy

It sounds as though your a Restoratives line girl, so the Classic trio isn't a good bet for you. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

To me too! Me too @WenDoll10girl! Cat Happy Well..... I only hope.

Your nick Wen Dalton Girl suggest you know much about this line? I am curious about the TSV so..... Can't buy any more make up, but so curious about this one! Smiley Happy

@sonechko  I Hope he sends you one too, lol.  I know how much you love WEN from your posts.  I only came to QVC for WEN and then discovered Doll 10.  It is the only make up brand I use now.  Im an allergic to a lot of stuff and this does not irritate my skin or break me out.  It makes my skin look flawless and I love the lip crayons.  On the foundation, the key is to use very little.  The blushes are my favorite.  It just makes you look like you are blushing.  The lip crayons are super moisturizing, so no more dry lips for me.  It makes your lips look beautiful.  So, to conclude, I love my WEN hair and Doll 10 make up, no make up look (I like the natural look).  I never gotten so many compliments as I do know.   It's thanks to WEN and Doll 10.  Both brands are also cruelty free.  

Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@WenDoll10girl, you're most welcome. Smiley Happy

If you got the December TSV, then you should have a second shipment coming soon. -- I just pushed my second shipment back. Smiley Happy

It sounds as though your a Restoratives line girl, so the Classic trio isn't a good bet for you. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I never thought about it that way, but I guess I must be Smiley Happy.  I have baby fine straight hair.

Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Thank you @WenDoll10girl! When is TSV? I REALLY am interested....

I am so glad you found WEN! I have my WEN, my Isomers, and no makeup line yet.... Maybe Doll10 will be the one?

I am off running to watch WEN shows, and chat with wenners about it on the June Chat! Join in @WenDoll10girl!

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you Thank you @WenDoll10girl! When is TSV? I REALLY am interested....

I am so glad you found WEN! I have my WEN, my Isomers, and no makeup line yet.... Maybe Doll10 will be the one?

I am off running to watch WEN shows, and chat with wenners about it on the June Chat! Join in @WenDoll10girl!

@sonechko.  June 14th.   See you there.  

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The former ODO from June 4th, the WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz. Trio ODO, as well as the WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner Trio Auto-Delivery option, is a crazy good value and a great way to try three of the scents in the Classic line.

The featured price is currently $54.98 (about $5 more than it's ODO price) and still includes free S&H.

The three scents in this trio are Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT) and Lavender (LAV). -- All three are wheat-based CCs in Chaz's original Classic line. -- SAM and TT are Universal formulas which means that the are good for all hair types. -- LAV provides extra volume for people who have either thick/coarse hair or a lot of baby fine hair. It doesn't always work for people who don't have a lot of baby fine hair (like me, it makes my hair frizzy and can be drying for my hair). 

In the Cleansing Conditioners in the Classic line thread, other Wenners have shared how the CCs in the Classic line work for them.

Even if only two of these formulas work for you, because of this crazy good price, it's still less than the cost of two Classic CCs. -- If you're new to Wen, or trying to figure out what CCs work best for your hair, then this value kit is a great option.

At the very end of this post, you've find some additional information about these three CCs. Smiley Happy

___

The very best Cleansing Conditioner value is Chaz's standard (5) 16oz. CCs for $80, which he's offered at least for the past five years in his December TSV. -- Of course, there's never a guarantee that it will be offered again this September, but Chaz knows that we wait for this December TSV. Last December it was available in Classic, Seasonal and Restorative options.

The 16 oz. Classic CCs sell for $29 at QVC. -- In contrast, in the December TSV they cost $16 each. -- With the current feature price, they are $18.33 each plus free S&H, which makes them almost as good a value as  the December TSV.

-- bebeSmiley Happy 

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $61.00      Featured Price: $54.98

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $61.00      Featured Price: $54.98

___

______

Below you'll find some additional information about the Cleansing Conditioners in today's ODO trio. -- This information is from my Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread (message #4) and some of the information comes from what I've read in this forum as well as from using these formulas myself. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Wen Cleansing Conditioner Formulas Used for Specific Reasons

___

Universals - work well on all types of hair

Sweet Almond MInt (SAM) / Pomegranate (POM) / Tea Tree (TT) -- are all considered Universals (i.e. for everyone) -- SAM, the first CC Chaz created, is sometimes too heavy for baby fine hair.

Most Popular Wen Cleansing Conditioner Formula (in my opinion)

Tea Tree (TT) -- it really helps to keep your scalp healthy, balances oil production, keeps dandruff at bay, and seems to make your hair grow more quickly. Chaz calls it one of the "Universals" which means it works well for all types of hair. Most Wenners on this board (as well as the Wen models & hosts) seem to incorporate it into their routine. Besides its slightly medicinal smell, which most people get used to fairly quickly, I've only read a few complaints about it.

___

Amino Acid Complex & Extra Skin Care Ingredients

613 / Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) / Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) / (rice-based) Fragrance Free (FF) / Wen Men / all the Seasonals -- add Chaz's 11 amino acid complex (to give your hair more protein) and additional skin care ingredients to your hair. 613 is the most concentrated (to quote Chaz: "Wen on steroids"). -- If you already have a healthy head of hair or if you have thick/coarse hair, then use 613 sparingly at first. To a lesser extent, this applies to all the cleansing conditioners which contain the amino acid complex. If you have one of these hair types and you use the amino acid cleansing conditioners too frequently, your hair may start to feel like straw or even get brittle and start to break. Your hair is made of protein. Depending on your hair type, too much protein may not be a good thing. -- Generally it's great for baby fine, damaged hair... like mine. My hair can't get enough of it. -- The Cleansing Cnditioners in the Classic line do not have either the amino acid complex or the extra skin care ingredient in them.

___ 

Clarifying / Astringent

Tea Tree (TT) -- In particular, the tea tree oil helps normalize an oily scalp by rebalancing sebum production (your body's natural oil). Results may take 3-4 months. Also, as an anti-fungal, tea tree oil helps get rid of excessive fungal growth which can cause dandruff.

Note: all of the Wen Cleansing Conditioners are formulated to normalize an oily scalp over time. The balance of ingredients in the Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner just seem to be the most effective.

___ 

Volume

Lavender (LAV) -- for volume, if you have a lot of hair. Probably not the best choice for people with not a lot of baby fine hair. -- Possibly the witch hazel, but more likely the lavender extract, can make it too drying for people with not a lot of baby fine hair. Also, it sometimes increases the frizz factor in hair. -- LAV is the trickiest cleansing conditioner to use. It doesn't work well for a number of people.

Tea Tree (TT) -- maybe for some volume, if you have baby fine hair. TT also works very well for people with not a lot of baby fine hair.

______

Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 for posting about this ODO value from yesterday.  I would have purchased it if something other than LAV was offered.  It was a great deal though.