WEN

Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alert TEST - please reply on THIS thread

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi Wenners (who are listed at the end of this post), 

Thanks for letting us know that you either did or didn't receive your notification. 

Keyai is trouble shooting this problem for us so we are in the best hands. -- lol, if the QVC IT department can just get the problem fixed by a few days before Chaz's March 19th TSV visit, it should be smooth sailing... cause I doubt there will be any ODOs (such a strange acronym) before then.  Smiley Happy

We're still trying to figure out why the group notifications are glitchy. 

Please let us know if your received a notification or NOT for THIS particular post (which should be post #80). Please indicate that it was post #80 which you received a notification for. Thanks. Smiley Happy

I'm trying to see if the number of notifications sent in a particular post seems to affect whether or not everyone receives their notification. 

Thank you everyone! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

NOTE: Including my bebe77 alternate name and Keyai, there will be fifteen different people who are being sent notifications in that post.

___

Notifications: 

< SNIP -- notification names *snipped* so to preserve the integrity of this test >

@Keyai, my backup bebe77 account received this notification. 

This is the very first notification that I've received in THIS thread. 

Including my bebe77 alternate name and Keyai, there were fifteen different people who are being sent notifications in that post.

-- bebe, bebe777 posting from her bebe77 backup account Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

My name is on your list, but no notification came up for me. Thanks for all your hard work. 😊

Frequent Contributor

Haven't received the notifications.  Thanks for doing this!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi Wenners (who are listed at the end of this post), 

Thanks for letting us know that you either did or didn't receive your notification. 

Keyai is trouble shooting this problem for us so we are in the best hands. -- lol, if the QVC IT department can just get the problem fixed by a few days before Chaz's March 19th TSV visit, it should be smooth sailing... cause I doubt there will be any ODOs (such a strange acronym) before then.  Smiley Happy

We're still trying to figure out why the group notifications are glitchy. 

Please let us know if your received a notification or NOT for THIS particular post (which should be post #80). Please indicate that it was post #80 which you received a notification for. Thanks. Smiley Happy

I'm trying to see if the number of notifications sent in a particular post seems to affect whether or not everyone receives their notification. 

Thank you everyone! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

NOTE: Including my bebe77 alternate name and Keyai, there will be fifteen different people who are being sent notifications in that post.

___

Notifications: 

@Susan25 @Kjelle @SurferWife @germanblush @jennys kid @beach-mom @HSB1204 @jpie @Stars78 @Arianny @Aresnz @yisbuff2 @LIndaMJ @bebe77 @Keyai 

Hi @bebe777 I was on when you posted this & gave it a little while to see if the notification would come thru but it did not Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 - I received a notification for post #80 - thanks again! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 I have not received any notifications in the past month. 

**Suz**
Contributor

@bebe777

Hi bebe777, I had to change my name to minpinmom2; I do check the boards daily but had been unable to post. By the way, saw the customer care forum, just awesome. Thank for all you do to keep us informed; you are a blessing Heart

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 I did not receive any notifications. Thanks for working out the bugs before we miss any great deals. I've got my eye on the lilac RTM duo and EDP!  Can't wait!

Super Contributor

@bebe777, I also,didn't receive notifications.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Hi @bebe777! I didn't receive a notification either but, I have to admit, I never have! In the past I've just looked at the forum threads & opened the ones from you marked "notification thread". I don't know if it means that my notifications don't work or if it's because my Android phone is my only means of communication. I don't even see where the notifications are supposed to show, so I guess I'm no help! But I do so appreciate being included & that you care about us 😉 Thank you!