WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alert TEST - please reply on THIS thread

[ Edited ]

Names that are either hyphenated or are two words

Hi everyone!!! 

I'm running a test of the names in the Wen Notification Alerts List because a number of Wenners have not been receiving the Wen NOTIFICATION alerts which I have been sending out through QVC's notification system. 

Keyai from QVC's moderator administration section will be reviewing the results in order to determine what the problem is. 

Hopefully, you will receive this NOTIFICATION (in the Notification in the Notification box in the upper right hand corner of this page).

Please reply to THIS Wen - Notification Alert TEST - please reply on THIS thread specific thread that you have received a NOTIFICATION for this Wen - Notification Alert TEST - please reply on THIS thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I'm mentioning this because  just before I sent out this alert I updated the Wen - Notification Alerts List (a different thread) which, in hindsight was a mistake. Sorry about that. *s* 

___

Notifications: 

Names which have hyphens in them

-- @beach-mom -- @Buck-i-Nana -- @Chicago-girl -- @RJL-DLL 75 --

-- @Serena-1130 --  

Names which have two or more words in them  

-- @Denise in PA -- @Jane Di -- @Kool Great Gram -- @Love my cats -- @Lucky Duck -- @MN Mom -- @morning lover  -- @Nicole WI -- @PUPPY LIPS -- @Sister Golden Hair -- @Thia Winter -- @Val in IL -- @Wen Woman ---- @Bella Carro -- @Carri B -- @Curious in Cali -- @deja vu -- @Denise from Canada -- @fashion queen -- @lyn in MI -- @Maggie Pie2 -- @Ms X -- @bebe77 -- @Keyai  

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - I didn't receive any info in the Notifications section - Riley1

@riley1, thank you for replying at 1:20pm ET. -- Your notification was sent in post #7 1:16pm ET (whihc was five minutes ago). 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

cc: @Keyai

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@bebe777 - I was getting them, but not any longer. Can you please add me? Thanks! Smiley Happy

Hi @beach-mom, I included your name in message #9 at the very end of the notification names for T - Z Names plus names that begin with a number.

I just sent that notification out at 1:18pm ET. Did you receive it?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I will add your name to the "Wen - Notification Alerts List" later this afternoon after we are through with this test. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - Got it!! Again, thanks so much for doing this - it takes so much time to put this together - I really do appreciate it!! Riley1

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - Got it!! Again, thanks so much for doing this - it takes so much time to put this together - I really do appreciate it!! Riley1

@riley1, you're a sweetheart!! Thanks so much for checking again!!! Smiley Happy

I was hoping that your notification had come while you were typing your original post!!! Smiley Happy

Yay!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your kind words. The truth of the matter is that once I set the list up, that notifying everyone takes 15-20 minutes... lol, just as long as the QVC system allows the notifications to go through. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

cc: @Keyai, it turns out that @riley1 did get her notification, so we're off to a good start!! Smiley Happy

Contributor

@bebe777 I did not get it.  I don't know if this makes a difference, but I post as "sablesong" with a lowercase "s". 

Honored Contributor

Wenners and @Keyai, I just finished sending out all of the Notifications. 

Please reply to this thread and let us know if you received your Notification or not.

Thanks!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. Remember your notifications are in the Notification box in the upper right hand corner of this page.

____

Original message...

Hi everyone!!! 

I'm running a test of the names in the Wen Notification Alerts List because a number of Wenners have not been receiving the Wen NOTIFICATION alerts which I have been sending out through QVC's notification system. 

Keyai from QVC's moderator administration section will be reviewing the results in order to determine what the problem is. 

Hopefully, you will receive this NOTIFICATION (in the Notification in the Notification box in the upper right hand corner of this page).

Please reply to THIS Wen - Notification Alert TEST - please reply on THIS thread specific thread that you have received a NOTIFICATION for this Wen - Notification Alert TEST - please reply on THIS thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

P.S. I'm mentioning this because  just before I sent out this alert I updated the Wen - Notification Alerts List (a different thread) which, in hindsight was a mistake. Sorry about that. *s* 

Honored Contributor

Resending sablesong's portion of the list with sablesong in lower case...

Q - S Names

Hi everyone!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications: 

Names:  Q  

@Q2girl @quadmimi @Quietgirl @Quiltlady @qtrmoonlady1 @QVCBeautyLover @QVCdiva

Names:  R 

@rachaelb @Rachb @Ren10 @Respectlife @Riley1 @RipleyGirl @rittek13@Rosiebudsmom @rosiegirl2 @Rowdymom @rplas64 @RunnerMom  

Names:  S  

@sablesong @sailor_moon @sam96 @Sammybear @SandGirl @sasha 1 @sawst14 @SchippyLuv @scottygal @scullychick @sdbcats @segrl21 @Serenagrace @SFGIANTSGIRL @sharlee @Shaunac @shel01 @Shelbybiskit @shoekitty @shortmom @simollie @SoCo @sonechko @SoonerSusie @southres @sparklesgirl @specialkbird @StacyCrane @Stars78 @StillFuntoShop @subaru17 @Suebdoo @sueinsf @sugarina @Sunrise67 @SurferWife @Susan25 @Suz585 @Sweet_Serenity  @bebe77 @Keyai-QVC 

Respected Contributor

Got it..hope right place to respond..thank you

Contributor

Thank you @bebe777!   I got it!!!  :-)