WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - NEW - MIF or BGT Texturizing Treatment Spray - $29.96 feature price

This morning for the first time I used the MIF TTS as an actual leave-in, and so far am very happy with the results.  I used Lavender (which I rarely use) and Fig for 1st cleanse, Spring Orange Blossom and 319 for 2nd, and sprayed the TTS generously on my soaking wet hair (with no leave-in CC, SC or Mousse added), let semi-dry and then blow-dryed.  The results are beautiful.  I walked for a half hour outside in the wind and my curls fell right back into place, no need for hairspray.  Before reordering, though, i want to try the TTS with other CC formulas to see if it works the same with all of them.  I also need to see how it holds up on a workday, with all the city polution and dry office air.  If it continues to work as well as today, oh, yeah, i'll be buyin' more of it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Based on the reviews so far about how the actual product works and the issues with the pump, I don't think I'll be trying the TTS. I definitely don't need something that dries out my hair and considering that my waves disappear so easily and my hair goes back to being straight I think I would need something with extreme hold.

Super Contributor

Sorry to say not a fav for me.  Will give it another try with less is more.   glad so many have enjoyed it. 

Respected Contributor

Has anyone else found any great success with the texture spray?

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

@Hilary77  Just order it on Saturday.  I will give my honest review when I use it.  I ordered the MIF.

Valued Contributor

I ordered one on Saturday also. I have natural waves, but also natural frizz. I'm not sure if this product will work for me or not. However, I thought it was time to try it. I resisted trying remoist for a long time also, and it was a game changer for me, so I am hoping for another game changer!

I will post a review later on after I give it a try or 2, or 3. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Wen_Woman, I'd suggest not to use a whole lot of TTS. I mean, just a little for the start, and spray from a distance. Also, flip your hair upside down and spray too. You may always add more, if you like how it's working for you.

I love spraying TTS on my second day hair.

Respected Contributor

@Wen_Woman wrote:

I ordered one on Saturday also. I have natural waves, but also natural frizz. I'm not sure if this product will work for me or not. However, I thought it was time to try it. I resisted trying remoist for a long time also, and it was a game changer for me, so I am hoping for another game changer!

I will post a review later on after I give it a try or 2, or 3. Smiley Very Happy

This pretty much describes my hair. I also bought the TTS over the weekend so we'll see how it works for me. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Wen_Woman, I'd suggest not to use a whole lot of TTS. I mean, just a little for the start, and spray from a distance. Also, flip your hair upside down and spray too. You may always add more, if you like how it's working for you.

@sonechko That sounds like a good idea. I'll try to be careful with how much I use and take it from there.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you for the tip @sonechko. I can't wait for it to get here. Still in process.... Woman Sad