WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - NEW - MIF or BGT Texturizing Treatment Spray - $29.96 feature price

@SurferWife wrote:

I love the MIF Texture spray too, although I must say my never fail me, go to item for waves & curl definition is the finishing treatment cream. It's so hydrating and my wavy curls keep their definition all day. Even if I cleanse at night, I will still use the finishing treatment cream and my hair needs nothing the next morning. I think it's his most powerful, yet under-rated styling product. I don't understand why it doesn't get more attention.

@SurferWife. Oh gosh i am going to order this.. always looking for curl  help, yes i never see this presented...

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi...the Finishing Treatment Cream is my absolute will not live without product.  One tube lasts so long!  It is the same price on QVC as on Chaz' site $36, so I always order 2 to get free shipping (free shipping starts at $50 on his site).  I use it every day and it lasts..gosh, I think like 9 months or longer.  I'd have to check my purchase history to confirm.  Try it...your curls will LOVE it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi...the Finishing Treatment Cream is my absolute will not live without product.  One tube lasts so long!  It is the same price on QVC as on Chaz' site $36, so I always order 2 to get free shipping (free shipping starts at $50 on his site).  I use it every day and it lasts..gosh, I think like 9 months or longer.  I'd have to check my purchase history to confirm.  Try it...your curls will LOVE it!

Oh thank you @SurferWife...I will try it, the price is good for lasting so long also..