WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - May 2020

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Toby doesn't believe in treadmills.  He prefers walking on the beach...not too far, though!

I think Dooters and Toby would be great friends.  Both prefer the beach!  He's ready to go back once things are safe.  Luckily we have a great beach for horses near us but, I would really love to ride in Hawaii.  I know he would love it.  Beach.jpg

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow 

Dooters may not like the sand as much here.  It's softer & you sink in to it.  This is why I don't wak the beach.  The burn goes from my toes to my butt, so Toby & I just hang out in our lounge chair & have a cold drink (non-alcoholic for Toby)!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Chaz will be back on May 29. YAAAAAYYYY!!!  Summer scents. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I'm totally Jonesing for some SMM!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife The summer scents rarely fail to please me. They are all good! Heart

Making my list of other things I need so I can help Chaz get as much credit as possible. Need more of the lip scrub, 613 body cream, etc.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Chaz will be back on May 29. YAAAAAYYYY!!!  Summer scents. Heart

Wow, World Traveler, I did not know that!  Is he coming back physically or through schype?  I love the summer scents too.  I have one more delivery from the TSV I got in December of 2019.  I get three summer scents and three winter ones.  That will complete the TSV.  I just love the Melon Mint.  VERY high on my favorite list.  I saw that Wen Men was in gallons on the Q but when I saw it, it was on wait list and then just disappeared.  I'm still hoping for a Body Treatment in that.  I was on Chaz's fan page this morning and he was walking in and around the salon grounds.  Looked like he was talking to someone about fixing it up.  He has special doors from France that need replacing, stuff like that.  He said it was like seeing it for the first time.  I wanted to cry when he said that.  It must be tough for him.  I can really understand how he felt.  Anyway, May 29th, well that's just a couple of weeks away and yes...YYYAAAAYYY!!! 

Honored Contributor

@77yangya I quite sure it will be thru Skype. Smiley Happy

My list is growing for when he shows up!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Toby had his bath today. The WEN selection of the day was WEN Pets. I haven't used it in a while, because I love bathing him in the seasonals. I forgot just how fabulous WEN Pets is.

Have mercy! Those legs need some WEN Bronzing Drops!  I'll get on that in the morning!

ED684903-5041-4865-B226-B6D5C8216473.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Love it! LOL!!! How sweet your Toby is. And YOUR toes are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Smiley LOL

Seriously, Toby needs to set up his own nickname on this forum. We would love to hear what his thoughts are. Check with him and see if he would be interested in letting us know his thinking on all things WEN. Heart

Regular Contributor

Hello Wenners.  I don't post much anymore but thought I'd drop a line.   I've had a fair stash and been working through it slowly. When the stay at home order was first put into place in my state (about the end of March) I was forced to convert a bedroom into my home office.  This had me cleaning it out over a weekend, including unboxing the last of the stash I had.  I was pleasantly surprised to find three 16oz bottles of Winter Cranberry Mint CC's.  How's that for a throwback?!  I can't be bothered to look up when the last time these were available before being discontinued.  I can say that I opened up one of the bottles in the last few weeks and it is perfect.  It still smells like the bubbly cranberry spritz I remembered.  It performs the same as well.   I'm more of a fan of the fall and winter scents, so I'm holding out purchasing any more until then.

Hope everyone is staying safe and well and indulging in Wen!

Honored Contributor

@RawkinFoodie Love it when I find WEN that I forgot I had! Like a kid on Christmas morning. Heart