WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen Hope Scent?

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS'OMG this past year has been aan unbelievable test of your strength!!  I'm so sorry to hear about your sister!  I hope she recovers strong!  My heart and thoughts go out for you!  Makes my year pale in comparison and I don't think I could have your strength.  I hope you are taking care of yourself!

Happy to see you here too......wouldn't be the same especially with your scent descriptions which always blow me away.  My descriptions are........smells good or it stinks LOL.     @

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Thank you @FleaMktQn, you're a luv. I did a minor edit on my post too. But you certainly can see I've had a complete 360° change of my impression of this fragrance! What a pleasant surprise that was...

I'm glad to be here today too. My sister who lives an hour away, had a horrible accident and sustained a "life changing injury" as stated by her surgeon. She was brought by ambulance to a local hospital. Complications have delayed her second surgery. So I've spent the last 3+ weeks with her. One of her highlights is my coming in having used a different CC, NBT and or EDP for each visit. She's getting a huge kick out of this. Today will be FGP and of course I'll wear Hope too. Gotta get moving so we can watch the next show together. Good chatting with you and enjoy the tsv day too!♡♡♡

@rochelleS I am so sorry to hear about your sister, but Praise the Lord that  she is alive! She is blessed to have you by her side and I'm sure the aromatherapy of WEN is lifting her spirits too. Take care my friend...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor
@rochelleS so sorry to hear about your sisters accident. Recently my friends brother was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I gave her a bottle of Lavender replenishing mist and oil for her to use on him . I pray your sister recovers and God gives you both strength at this time.
Honored Contributor

Wish they would sell the candles without the fragrance. I am a huge Mango Coconut fragrance person; bought two of those last fall, so still have one. But I would love to have the candles of the blessings. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler oh me too. I'm a little annoyed with myself because I jumped the gun with the hope UNIBT set . I don't know why but I've been waiting on Hope since Chaz described it a long time ago on Peri.
Contributor

Thanks to you who have weighed in on the scent notes for Hope! Just curious how you'd compare to the FVWP? Seems like there are some similar notes. I think Chaz mentioned pairing the two a few minutes ago, so that got my attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@rochelleSso sorry to hear about your sisters accident. Recently my friends brother was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I gave her a bottle of Lavender replenishing mist and oil for her to use on him . I pray your sister recovers and God gives you both strength at this time.

@ANewHue I am so sorry to hear about your friends brothers diagnosis. Such an insidious disease. It's truly heartbreaking. You're so kind in sharing the Lavender items. Hopefully he'll experience calming benefits. My heart skips a beat when I hear news like this....hugs and love for this gentleman and all of those close and caring.

I grabbed a Lavender RTM for my sister but when I pulled it from my bag it was the voluminizing spray. Oops. Brought another in but she refused it. I'd given her some 613 NBT too and asked if she'd been using it. Her reply was it'd expired. No, explaining the mfg date and 2yr shelf life upon opening etc, etc...but she freaked out. She's terrified of infection and considers these items as outdated. It just wasn't worth trying to convince her otherwise and I let it go. Ironically, her BFF visited and scooped out 3/4's of the NBT for herself. OKAY, kinda tacky. But whatever...

Thanks you for your kind thoughts and prayer. It's appreciated. Same to you and your friend and her brother.♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Hope Scent?

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS'OMG this past year has been aan unbelievable test of your strength!!  I'm so sorry to hear about your sister!  I hope she recovers strong!  My heart and thoughts go out for you!  Makes my year pale in comparison and I don't think I could have your strength.  I hope you are taking care of yourself!

Happy to see you here too......wouldn't be the same especially with your scent descriptions which always blow me away.  My descriptions are........smells good or it stinks LOL.     @

@Suebdoo

Thank you. {{{Thank you! With Hugs}}} You've made me smile. And I totally cracked up over your scent description. Not so though, you hold your own with all you contribute here!!!

@I've been lurking as time allows. I do miss contributing but haven't been real chatty with so much going on. That situation that you and @Tennessee Vol are privy to is uglier than ugly could ever be. It's starting to unfold now and I don't know what the outcome will be. It's nauseating. 

I rushed one of my cats to the emergency hospital tonite. He hasn't been well and in spite of his just being hospitized with my regular vet, something has been missed. When the ER vet left the room I just lost it. Surprisingly, I just went with it. My poor baby. And sister is suffering so much and has a long hard road ahead. I don't think she truly realizes what's in store. Oy.  

Don't discount your feelings. I don't.  We all experience "the cross to bear" and hopefully come out ahead with lessons learned and a stronger ability to learn and love in the world around us. Thankfully we have joy with our wonderful Wen! Yay! Later... ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Thank you @FleaMktQn, you're a luv. I did a minor edit on my post too. But you certainly can see I've had a complete 360° change of my impression of this fragrance! What a pleasant surprise that was...

I'm glad to be here today too. My sister who lives an hour away, had a horrible accident and sustained a "life changing injury" as stated by her surgeon. She was brought by ambulance to a local hospital. Complications have delayed her second surgery. So I've spent the last 3+ weeks with her. One of her highlights is my coming in having used a different CC, NBT and or EDP for each visit. She's getting a huge kick out of this. Today will be FGP and of course I'll wear Hope too. Gotta get moving so we can watch the next show together. Good chatting with you and enjoy the tsv day too!♡♡♡

@rochelleS I am so sorry to hear about your sister, but Praise the Lord that  she is alive! She is blessed to have you by her side and I'm sure the aromatherapy of WEN is lifting her spirits too. Take care my friend...

@Tennessee Vol

It's been many years since I've been a caretaker yet there's things you (I ) just don't forget. She has a tough road ahead and I'll be there for her. I  brought in some Isomers and we'very done some peels and masks, which she enjoyed. When she's ready, we spoke of using one of my Wen CC's. Whatever she wants is fine with me. The hospital is huge, leaps and bounds since I'd last been there. Most days it's like being in a quasi Sci Fi movie, a maze of new buildings with floors that easily can have you going in circles. But my little adventuring has led me to some great food sources and I've brought up some delectable meals to brighten her days. Every little bit counts in keeping the spirits up. I believe it's healing.

I appreciate your kind words and want you to know that they truly have a calming effect on me... for that, I am greatful.

I love reading how you've embraced Wen! So many great items to try and so many ways to utilize and incorporate in our regimes. I love all of the ideas and comments shared here. I hope you love the WVM RTM and then try the CC. I have everything in this and adore each and every product. At the last minute in June I succumbed and picked up the AD gallon! Yay, color me happy!!! Lots of things to share, especially the new Indigo! Later...♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS How is your sister and your fur baby? I hope both are well on their way to recovery. I lift you up in prayer! Please know that you are never alone!

You, my dear friend, are the reason I started using WEN again! I remember thinking that I would only use WEN to cleanse my body and wouldn't use it on my hair... silly me! It's amazing how much better my hair looks in only a few months. I couldn't be happier with the positive changes that I've seen on my skin either! 

I can't wait to try the new Bella Spirit Indigo, I think it will really make my Salt and Pepper hair POP! In my opinion, Indigo really brought out the Pepper in Jack's hair, the model with Salt and Pepper hair. It amped up the brilliance and shine too!

I bought the TSV in TT mainly for the TT oil to use on my thinning eyebrows! I think I'll use the TT CC at least once a week as my first cleanse just to keep my scalp as healthy as possible... I don't have any problems now but I'd like to keep it that way.

Take care. Don't think you need to reply quickly to my post, you've got too much on your plate right now...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb