WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Hope Scent?

[ Edited ]

I'm here @Tennessee Vol, I'm here...

Sister is resting. I spoke with her this am and she was going to try and nap. Her nights are painful and interrupted on a regular basis by her night staff. I'll speak with her whenever she's ready. I don't want to interfere when she can grab the very much needed sleep. Her days are pain filled too. I've tried to teach her deep breathing relaxing techniques, very helpful with pain. It's tough for her being in duress. She'll hold her breath and tighten up. I breathe with her when I'm there and even while on the phone. She'll have (alot of) discomfort going forward and I've learned many techniques I want to share. There really isn't any one thing that'll eradicate pain but a culmination of many things can aid in relief. Learning to pace is paramount.  Her Dr approved an outside courtyard visit the other day. I knew this would be big. Huge. Even being wheeled down, out and back again was a big exertion, alot of energy. Sure enough it took its toll. Plus she had company that added to the outing. I came later and almost lost my head. She was snappish with pain (I'm being very polite) and hyper exhaustion. I'm like a broken record with the breathing. I tell her to give me her pain as we exhale deeply together. ..as my heart silently breaks. My tears are private. Baby steps, baby steps. I am concerned if and when she has a  second surgery, pins, plates and rods, if and how much it may set her back. She needs our prayers!

I spoke with the clinic at 3:30am and the Vet at around 7:30 and just now hung up with Beau's attendant.  He's had a restful day. Labs came back relatively normal. Some elevation on a couple tests but all in normal ranges. He's on IV fluids and antibiotics. Not eating in spite of an oral stimulant. A feeding tube has been mentioned if needed. He's having an ultrasound tomorrow to hopefully rule out the worst. My poor baby. He's such a luv bug. I have the staff rubbing his tummy at every opportunity as he just loves this so much and the affection and attention is good. He's lost 3# in 6 weeks and I pray for the  best possible,... well everything. 

I feel pale, puffy and sleep deprived. But my hair and face are great, lol. My Wen is therapeutic and I'm loving the Isomers purchased last month. It sounds like we bot the same products too! I cannot wait for the Indigo duo. When @World Traveler first mention the additional shine and brightness, I couldn't imagine my hair any better. Seeing the presentation has me on the edge of my chair with excitement. My salt and pepper hair is going to glow in the dark! I have some wide silver natural stripes that could be quite interesting.  I should try a before and after picture. We will be POPPING together my dear! Ah, so much to talk about! Love it!!! But I'll stop for now and save some for later. I'll have a small tome here if I continue, lol. XOXO ♡♡♡