WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Hope everyone has a wenderful New Year. Wishing you all a healthy, safe & Happy New Year!! 

May we all save up for the next wenventure in March - unless something exciting comes along in between.

WELCOME 2020!!! 

Respected Contributor

Hi, Riley1:   Thank you for starting off the new month.  Yes, the next Wenventure.  I'll be there.

Thank you for the well wishes for us all! XO

I started using my Bella Night Creme again.  I got lazy and stopped.  Oh boy.  It's worth it.

Honored Contributor

Hey, there, @riley1  Thanks for starting the month off for us. Although I am not aware of Chaz stopping by this month at QVC, I bet we will find lots to talk about and share. Heart

Honored Contributor

Oh, forgot to mention....if anyone sees that Chaz has a sale between now and March 10, please be sure to post; I'll also be on the lookout for a sale. I want to try the facial mask, although I suspect it will be available on QVC the next time he presents.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi @riley1 thanks for starting off the new month and New Year for us. Happy New Year everyone!! Well I can wait until March I shopped until I dropped but what else is new. Can’t wait for the goodies to arrive
Respected Contributor

Anybody ordering on a free shipping day?  I did a quick WENventory last night and discovered I had better order some BS-EDTC.  I thought I was fine, but what I had a ton of instead was BSSC!  I know I should have ordered when Chaz was here, but I still thought I had five EDTC, when what I really had was four SC's and one EDTC!  As long as my perm lasts, I want "curl creme" on hand, it's such good stuff.  I think I'd have run out before Chaz came back.

Sadly, an update on the selection of Winter seasonal styling cremes shows a choice of none.  The Q started with WVM, WRC and WWC, ran out of WVM first, got down to only the citrus, and now they aren't even a listed item.  I have no idea if they will re-stock the winter SC's or not, I actually plan to call and speak to CS about it, I want my WWF!!!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

I sprung for a couple of WVM RTM duos.  With the free shipping, they were only about a dollar more than when Chaz was here and the price was a little cheaper.  Like you, I thought I should have ordered on his last visit, although I actually did get one set at that time.  

I'm trying not to stock up on so many items at a time, so I thought I'd wait and get more later in the year on another one of Chaz' visits.  But, I had to admit to myself that the WVM is my very favorite of the RTM formulas, especially in the summer when it's hot and humid.  So, I had to get it soon or it would be gone.  What better day than free shipping?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Oh, forgot to mention....if anyone sees that Chaz has a sale between now and March 10, please be sure to post; I'll also be on the lookout for a sale. I want to try the facial mask, although I suspect it will be available on QVC the next time he presents.

Thank you, World Traveler for posting this.  I did not know about this sale.  I want to try the Bella Hair Mask but it's REALLY pricey.  I have the Facial Mask.  It's VERY thick when you apply it but when it's on your face it turns powdery!  Just wash it off.  Skin is like butter.  I also have the Bella Oil.  This is WAY beyond amazing.  Not kidding.  The Bella Hair Mask is almost two hundred buckaroonies.  I have to wait a bit for that but I'm a gonna get it!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

Woops!  Sorry, I made a boo boo.  I thought you said Chaz was having a sale.  Sorry, it's early in the morning.  Heart

Contributor

Hi, I have never posted on these Forums, but I check daily to see what is new.  I just thought you all might want to know there is a beauty steal for the Fall or Winter CC's plus a 16 oz UNIBT for $69.96.