WEN

Contributor
@CamilleP

There is still a little bit of an opportunity- the Winter WVM, WRC, WWF SC trio is still available under item A352294.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, Kaproud1, but I have a ton of WVM and don't use WRC, all I really want is enough WWF to use with my gallons of CC in the same scent, and for that I hoped to find a trio of WWF.  The Q had trios of WVM, WRC and WWC at the beginning of December, but all three are now gone, and they never stocked WWF.

Respected Contributor

Glad you found something you wanted, Geezerette.  I have tons of RTMs I never use, except once in a blue moon if my bangs have been pushed back by a hat so long that they won't comb down over my forehead without being wetted.  I do use the TT RTM to repel mosquitoes in the summer, too, almost forgot that!  (hard to imagine skeeters when we have snow in our forecast in the next day or so)

Contributor
Likewise I don’t use the WRC so I didn’t get that option but I did get the WVM trio while it was still available and I just use that with the WWF CC since they’re similar in scent and the WWF CC as a leave in has a stronger scent than the WVM SC. I never thought I’d like the WWF better than the WVM but it’s actually working better on my hair and the scent stays longer!
Honored Contributor

I think it is really interesting that QVC is still selling the FALL treatment oils. Usually they stop selling the Fall items once the Winter products are available. Looks like they are doing what Chaz has wanted for a long time.......overlapping seasons.

Respected Contributor

I also got a WVM trio when Chaz was here with the TSV, and will use it with WWF CC if I have to, but I wish the Q would stock the SC.  I should have ordered three from Chaz when he had his last sale, I'll be watching for another one around Valentine's Day, hoping.....

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I also got a WVM trio when Chaz was here with the TSV, and will use it with WWF CC if I have to, but I wish the Q would stock the SC.  I should have ordered three from Chaz when he had his last sale, I'll be watching for another one around Valentine's Day, hoping.....

Hi, CamilleP

I wish I had the Winter Vanilla Mint Styling Creme too!  I was in the shower this morning and flew into a nasty rage and fired all the servants!  LOL!  What a joke!  Just wanna make ya laugh.  I really do wish I had it though.  I have the Cleansing Conditioner from the TSV and I got the Mousse but Styling Creme no gots!  I use any of my others though.  I do have the NBT in the "Chocolate Mint" though.  I love it, it's a beige/rouge color.  It smells so GOOOODDD!  I should've gotten it from Chaz during his sale too.  Oh well, I'll try to grab it some way or another.

Honored Contributor

For those of you who use the lip scrub treatment, are you noticing anything different in the ingredients from when it first came out?

When it first came out, the scrub was really terrific on my lips. But the last two jars I have opened seem to be more wax than the rice, etc., in the formula. Therefore, my lips are left feeling a little weird; they seem to be less supple than they were with what I got last year. And they are drying out faster.

I realize the weather could have something to do with it; however, I'm talking about within one hour of using the scrub and NOT going outside. I tried really mixing up the ingredients, thinking that the wax was mostly on the top, but that didn't help.

Curious to know if any of you are experiencing a difference from maybe the same product purchased six months ago. My lips are not cracking, but they are drying out faster. I use the translucent when I am home; but at work I still use the Tatcha silk lipstick, which has been an awesome addition for the past year.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

i had to stop using the lip products. I'm very bummed about this. The lip scrub started to dry out my lips within 15 minutes of using it. Super dry, flakey, cracks, making it hard to wear any type of lip gloss, lip stick, or balms. It took me months to get my lips back to hydrated. 

I bought these in 2018. 

I know I am allergic to something in Belle Spirit. Not certain what. I can't use the BS UNIBT on my face. I can't use the lip products. I've used the new BS balm sparingly, to avoid any reactions. 

I still love all of Chaz's products! They are amazing!!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Hey, stranger! Good to hear from you. Heart

Well, I am glad that I am not the only one. Didn't think about the chance of me being allergic to something in the product; however, it was fine for a while. Maybe there is something in it now that wasn't before. 

A couple of times I have tried using the Tatcha facial scrub on my lips and that seems to be okay. I believe they have rice in theirs too. I'll have to compare ingredients. 

Sorry that the BS product line is not working for you, but thank goodness he has plenty of other products that work well for you. 

Thanks for your input. Smiley Happy