WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Bronzing Drops thread

@SurferWifeDid you try the bronzing drops? what do you think...Smiley Happy

@SurferWife wrote:

@LAMS 

Thanks for the initial feedback.  My order is being delivered today, so I plan to try them tomorrow.  I'll let you know my initial thoughts.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

Yes, I've used it for about 2 weeks now.  I wrote a review...to summarize:

WEN Bronzing drops is the FIRST tanning product that actually gives me a natural, sun-kissed tan! I bought it for my snow-white legs; I don’t use it all over, but after using it for a week, my legs have a nice, natural looking tan. I don’t want a lot of color, so I don’t use a lot. I apply it in 4 sections - upper legs, lower legs. I add 4 drops to my UNIBT for each upper leg & 4 drops to my UNIBT for my lower legs. So, 16 drops total.

There are no tan lines whatsoever; that is what sold me on this. It blends perfectly. I have applied it about 4 times so far; every other day. My legs finally match my arms! Also, I use my Salux cloth every day in the shower, which I thought might exfoliate my “tan” off, but it lasts, even after using my Salux cloth daily! I mix it with my scented UNIBTs (I save my 319 to use as my eye cream; no more darkness under eyes, but that’s another review!). I don’t smell any kind of self-tanner oder.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi 

Yes, I've used it for about 2 weeks now.  I wrote a review...to summarize:

WEN Bronzing drops is the FIRST tanning product that actually gives me a natural, sun-kissed tan! I bought it for my snow-white legs; I don’t use it all over, but after using it for a week, my legs have a nice, natural looking tan. I don’t want a lot of color, so I don’t use a lot. I apply it in 4 sections - upper legs, lower legs. I add 4 drops to my UNIBT for each upper leg & 4 drops to my UNIBT for my lower legs. So, 16 drops total.

There are no tan lines whatsoever; that is what sold me on this. It blends perfectly. I have applied it about 4 times so far; every other day. My legs finally match my arms! Also, I use my Salux cloth every day in the shower, which I thought might exfoliate my “tan” off, but it lasts, even after using my Salux cloth daily! I mix it with my scented UNIBTs (I save my 319 to use as my eye cream; no more darkness under eyes, but that’s another review!). I don’t smell any kind of self-tanner oder.

@SurferWifeGreat review!  Sounds like I will for sure have to get this..I have self tanned so long I am used to a good amount of color, so I might use a bit more. (but maybe I won't need tooSmiley Happy the no oder is a huge plus!

You use your 391 as an eye cream?  wow I might try that, my eye cream goes so quickly...thanks for letting us know your results!

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

Yes, the 319 makes a great facial moisturizer.  I have noticed since I've been using as an eye cream for the past 2(ish) months, my under-eye darkness is lightening up.  I don't have major darkness, but enough to notice a difference.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

When I use BE Faux Tan, I use a cheap paint brush to do the backs of my hands.  I make sure not to wash them until it's fully dried.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN