WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN Monthly Chat - March 2020

[ Edited ]

WHOOOO-WHEEEEEE! Chaz is back in a few days. Awesome. Have my list already to go and can't wait to press the final button to send! And then 20% off. How much better can we have it?

I'm waiting until he comes to order everything. Special prices always from him, and now 20% off, and easy pay. YAAAY!

What are all of you eager to get this time around when Chaz and the Angels stop by? I need some more 613 body cream, and other things that aren't necessarily Spring items. I can't handle a lot of floral scents on me, so I usually use this time of the year to stock up on ancillary products that are not specific to Spring. But I bet he will have something that I think I just can't do without, right?

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - March 2020

I agree with you that I can't do florals. Waiting to see what new scents he may have. His body treatments are awesome.

Esteemed Contributor

What is the scent like of the Bella Spirirt items? I just ordered the enhancing creme duo. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @worldtraveler thanks for starting off the new month. I made my list last night shortly after I learned about the F & F. Like you I thought I would be ordering just a few things this month but now everything has changed. The sweat was pouring down my DH’s face as I was talking about it lol. I’ll be stocking up on BS UNIBT, a few of the fragrances sets, definitely the bronzing drops and more. Probably some Oils as well.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue LOL!!! Your husband should have gotten used to it by now, right? ha! You will have to be extra nice to him. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue 

did you see this A278602 - I think I paid like 80.00 for one of those way back when.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler yes he should’ve many years ago. I gave up saying “I’m going to be good “ because every time I say that something really great comes along. He really likes Chaz but sometimes I think he wants to choke him. Lol I really thought this was going to be a quiet month except for the TS purchase but it’s going to be like June around here. It’s so funny because now that he’s home he finds the packages on the porch and brings them in and he’s like here’s another one. The majority of my shopping is done on the Q so I’m keeping him busy. Once in awhile when he passes a comment I read him the riot act, “do you see me going to the mall”? Do I make you go Christmas shopping and on and on I guess that’s why he just keeps his mouth shut. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

Wow @untitled I know these prices are crazy this is so tempting to order early. March 10th better come real quick
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I hope he brings the BS skin care!  Although we get 20% I hope we get free shipping, too, but that's probably asking too much.  At least I guess it will all be a wash with the 20% off...instead of full price with free shipping, I'll get 20% off with shipping cost.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@World Traveler 

I hope he brings the BS skin care!  Although we get 20% I hope we get free shipping, too, but that's probably asking too much.  At least I guess it will all be a wash with the 20% off...instead of full price with free shipping, I'll get 20% off with shipping cost.

@SurferWifeI was wondering about free shipping too...maybe just the TSV will be, probably not anything else. but 20% sure helps..Smiley Happy