WEN

Regular Contributor

I bought two Bella Spirit Bronzing Drops with Body Treatment duos (A382516) and am so excited!  I'm sure I'm not alone in having so-so (read: bad) experiences with at home tanners over the years. 

If this truly gives you an even tan without the dark spots at your knees/ankles, and only need to use it once a week to maintain, I'm all in.

I'll have to recruit my hubby to help with my back though.

Can't wait to hear others' experiences with it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Bronzing Drops thread

I did not see the presentation. Will have to go look at the video. I am always looking for the latest and greatest in self tanning. Currently my favorite is Mine Tan. I am sure that Chaz worked on this for quite some time to make it perfect.

Respected Contributor

I'm really not interested in self tanning but the Bella Nourishing Body Treatment is beyond anything great!    The results are lasting.  My body is like satin cloth.  Face too.  I have everything in Bella, just not the tanning thing and the Finishing Spray.  The Bella line is truly amazing.  I know one thing, anyone interested in self tanning, the Bella will not disappoint.  I know Chaz would never release anything that wasn't up to par.

Esteemed Contributor

Trying the drops as well.  Color looked good and so hoping for no untolerable smell.

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen 

I bought it, too!  I really want to use it on my legs.  The poor things are white as the pure, driven snow!  Pretty bad to admit Iive beachfront & you'd think they've never seen the sun.  I hope it looks natural!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I had to hold off because I have quite a few tanners I need to use first. I’ll be looking forward to all your reviews.
Respected Contributor

After seeing the video, I decided to buy them. I have complete trust in Chaz. One drawback for me is that I like to apply my tanners with a mitt. Not sure if this will work or if the mitt will eat up all of the product. Chaz mentioned to wash hands well but sometimes some tanners are hard to wash away especially around the cuticle area. What was the selling point for me was when he mentioned that the color doesn't grab around the ankles. I was going to wait and watch for reviews but Jane mentioned that there was not an unlimited supply. I also thought this would be a nice way to try the Bella Spirit line which I have not tried.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait to hear about your experiences with the Bronzing drops. I hesitated on those only because I've had so many really bad "tans" with other brands. 

Regular Contributor

I, too, am anxiously awaiting my Bronzing Drops.  By the look of tracking, I may have them tomorrow!  I will use right away and let you know.  I will put them in my POM body lotion and give the UNIBT to my husband.  He uses it, I'm allergic to the arnica.  I always use self tanners and trust that Chaz's will be the best!

Regular Contributor

I used it for the first time last night!  I used it with my POM body lotion.  I was afraid to use the whole dropper ful the first time.  So I used about half of the dropper for my legs and the other half for my arms.  With what was left on my hands, I did my neck and chest.  This morning I see just a slight tinge of a tan.  I am very fair.  So I imagine I will need to try about 3 days in a row to see a good tan.  I heard the models on air say they used it twice or three times to get the color they had.