WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WWF (Winter White Forest) scalp question

I have used Winter White Forest every week since it originally came out (two years ago?). Never a problem with it.

It is a stronger scent than the Winter Vanilla Mint for me, so perhaps there is something in it that is causing a reaction.

It hasn't been around long enough to be considered old, especially when I am still using some of his CC from my stash that is five years from when I first got it.

Honored Contributor

Hi @SandGirl  - just following up with you on the Winter White Forrest.  I know you said you ended up being okay with it.  Just checking to see if you're still good.  

WWF definitely has a more potent scent than others.  I've always done well with it and I like the lingering smell it leaves.   Hoping you were able to continue using it.   Smiley Happy

Contributor

I have a strong reaction to that one also. If any of it runs down onto my face, it stings. I do love the smell of it. I am just very careful of getting it on my face. I will finish this bottle & not order it again, even though my hair does so well with it.
Contributor