WEN

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Confession: I still havent tried PJP,  I have it but havent actually used it yet. I know I am like one of the last to use it.

@nikki48 Ha! You are not alone nor the last. Lol! I have yet to try it also as everyone says it has a rose scent which I don't like. Now I will say that I am more curious about trying it though bc I have never been a floral person, but Chaz has done such a great job with these spring seasonals, that I love them all. Who knew?!?! Lol This makes me wonder about the PJP now. Most rose scented things are cheap and fake smelling which have caused me to really hate rose anything, unfortunately. I feel Chaz' PJP deserves a fair try though. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom  I'm also not a fan of floral scents and I like all of the spring scents that Chaz has come out with but PJP was too much for me. It was a very strong rose scent that I just couldn't handle.

@HSB1204 This is good to know! I appreciate your input as your "scent likes" seem similar to mine. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  I know how you like to use a diffuser. Well, I finally found one that is amazing. My hair is wavy but they're very loose waves and the diffuser that was on my old hair dryer just didn't do anything for me. I have a Super Solano dryer as well but I don't have a diffuser for it. Anyway, I found this Xtava Black Orchid diffuser. It's not really a universal diffuser but it fits perfectly on my Super Solano. I couldn't believe the results! I had the most amazing waves that stayed all day long (which never happens to me). It's a monster diffuser, though. I have a decent amount of hair and I can pretty much fit all of my hair into it at once but it works great. Just thought I'd share with you. Cat Happy It was only $15 on Amazon so I figured it was worth trying. Cat Wink

Regular Contributor

Awww. She's so beautiful !  I hope that QVC will also offer it in the Gallons. Love this scent.  And the label is so pretty. Makes me happy and puts a smile on my face. 

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  I know how you like to use a diffuser. Well, I finally found one that is amazing. My hair is wavy but they're very loose waves and the diffuser that was on my old hair dryer just didn't do anything for me. I have a Super Solano dryer as well but I don't have a diffuser for it. Anyway, I found this Xtava Black Orchid diffuser. It's not really a universal diffuser but it fits perfectly on my Super Solano. I couldn't believe the results! I had the most amazing waves that stayed all day long (which never happens to me). It's a monster diffuser, though. I have a decent amount of hair and I can pretty much fit all of my hair into it at once but it works great. Just thought I'd share with you. Cat Happy It was only $15 on Amazon so I figured it was worth trying. Cat Wink

@HSB1204 THANK YOU for saying this. I have that diffuser, ordered it from Amazon a couple months ago, but it didn't fit my GHD hairdryer. I have the Super Salano dryer too, just have it put away and forgot all about it until you just mentioned it. (I use my GHD bc that has a better diffuser. I will pull out my Super Salono and use the Xtava Black Orchid diffuser with it. And you are right...its huge and I have been so disappointed that its been sitting unused in my closet. Thank you! I will report back after I use it tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!😁

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@HSB1204 THANK YOU for saying this. I have that diffuser, ordered it from Amazon a couple months ago, but it didn't fit my GHD hairdryer. I have the Super Salano dryer too, just have it put away and forgot all about it until you just mentioned it. (I use my GHD bc that has a better diffuser. I will pull out my Super Salono and use the Xtava Black Orchid diffuser with it. And you are right...its huge and I have been so disappointed that its been sitting unused in my closet. Thank you! I will report back after I use it tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!😁

@AmericanBulldogMom  Yeah, I really didn't want to buy another hair dryer just to try this diffuser. Cat Wink I already have my old Conair hair dryer (which is the one that I had a diffuser for) and my Super Solano. I didn't want to start a hair dryer collection by adding Xtava's own so I measured my Super Solano and determined that the diffuser would fit on there.

I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the Black Orchid diffuser! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 @HSB1204 I was not rushing to try PJP, but now I know about the Rose scent, I will just stop worrying about it now. I really don't think it is for me. The label is beautiful as always, though. He's just multi-talented, sigh...

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012