WEN

Honored Contributor

Gallon now available at chazdean.com!!

image.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm definitely safe! This is the CC scent I returned.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

Isn't she pretty?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Yes, I believe, from memory, that most CC on Chaz's site do come in gallons.  Wen Men does not.  It's only in 32oz. or packets.  The gallons are $256.00 though.  Kind of pricey but worth it if it's feasible for anyone to do!  I would love that, my hair love it.  I have three 32oz. bottles and two more NBTs in that.  It's in my top favorites.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Yes, I believe, from memory, that most CC on Chaz's site do come in gallons.  Wen Men does not.  It's only in 32oz. or packets.  The gallons are $256.00 though.  Kind of pricey but worth it if it's feasible for anyone to do!  I would love that, my hair love it.  I have three 32oz. bottles and two more NBTs in that.  It's in my top favorites.

@77yangya...yes, it is $256.00. I have a 20% off code that I've been saving for something special and with Chaz' free shipping, I will actually spend less than if I were to buy it from QVC, since QVC's shipping cost for WEN gallons is over $26 to Hawaii.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I forgot about the code.  That would really help.  I forgot that you're not in the continental US.  I always wanted to visit Hawii.  That's great that you can get the PJP in a gallon!  I used it this morning, it's fabulous and with the NBT, wow!  Some of the other gallons are quite alot less too.  Since Wen Men EDP probably won't be in the cards in June, I'm gonna go for the FGP which I think will be in a gallon then.  Of course whatever ODOs or TSVs may be offered too!  I don't have the full size EDP in PJP but it was in the sample collection so I use that.  I little goes a long way. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife

Isn't she pretty?

She sure is, @Drythe.  Very beautiful. Inside and outside! Woman Happy

p.s. .... and she's - Pink!

Trusted Contributor

Confession: I still havent tried PJP,  I have it but havent actually used it yet. I know I am like one of the last to use it.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Confession: I still havent tried PJP,  I have it but havent actually used it yet. I know I am like one of the last to use it.

@nikki48 Ha! You are not alone nor the last. Lol! I have yet to try it also as everyone says it has a rose scent which I don't like. Now I will say that I am more curious about trying it though bc I have never been a floral person, but Chaz has done such a great job with these spring seasonals, that I love them all. Who knew?!?! Lol This makes me wonder about the PJP now. Most rose scented things are cheap and fake smelling which have caused me to really hate rose anything, unfortunately. I feel Chaz' PJP deserves a fair try though. 😉

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48 Ha! You are not alone nor the last. Lol! I have yet to try it also as everyone says it has a rose scent which I don't like. Now I will say that I am more curious about trying it though bc I have never been a floral person, but Chaz has done such a great job with these spring seasonals, that I love them all. Who knew?!?! Lol This makes me wonder about the PJP now. Most rose scented things are cheap and fake smelling which have caused me to really hate rose anything, unfortunately. I feel Chaz' PJP deserves a fair try though. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom  I'm also not a fan of floral scents and I like all of the spring scents that Chaz has come out with but PJP was too much for me. It was a very strong rose scent that I just couldn't handle.