WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love the Wen Light! ..and the smell is terrific !  Smiley Happy

Day 2 and no need to wash yet. This is good. My hair is full and smells great,an added plus!

So now my go to's will be, Wen Light and Pomegranet from now on.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

I also started out years and years ago with WEN and tried all of the original offerings. After at least 10 years my hair was always looking frazzled.  I continue to use it because I thought going back to regular shampoo would surely make my hair look even more frazzled.

Finally I gave up.

I now use the Curly Girl method, with only conditioner. They are very specific about what ingredients are allowed and you can use any conditioner made by anybody as long as it doesn’t have any of their “not permitted” ingredients.. The difference in my hair is unbelievable.  And it really is that noticeable, my hairdresser has let my hair grow and grow because it is in such good condition now. Even my grown son mentioned how great my hair looked, imagine that! I will never ever ever go back to WEN.

What does your comment have to do with the OP's request about Light?

I was wondering the same thing @qtrmoonlady1 .  I'm wondering why posters that don't like Wen would come to the Wen forum? 

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I absolutely love the Wen Light! ..and the smell is terrific !  Smiley Happy

Day 2 and no need to wash yet. This is good. My hair is full and smells great,an added plus!

So now my go to's will be, Wen Light and Pomegranet from now on.  Smiley Happy

Good to hear the Light was the right level of treatment for you @MalteseMomma .

Neither Light nor POM are wheat based protein. 

Perhaps it's best for you to avoid the wheats.

Both your Classic Lavender and Fig are wheat based.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @x Hedge   I didn't know that. I will keep that in mind    Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

I also started out years and years ago with WEN and tried all of the original offerings. After at least 10 years my hair was always looking frazzled.  I continue to use it because I thought going back to regular shampoo would surely make my hair look even more frazzled.

Finally I gave up.

I now use the Curly Girl method, with only conditioner. They are very specific about what ingredients are allowed and you can use any conditioner made by anybody as long as it doesn’t have any of their “not permitted” ingredients.. The difference in my hair is unbelievable.  And it really is that noticeable, my hairdresser has let my hair grow and grow because it is in such good condition now. Even my grown son mentioned how great my hair looked, imagine that! I will never ever ever go back to WEN.

What does your comment have to do with the OP's request about Light?

I was wondering the same thing @qtrmoonlady1 .  I'm wondering why posters that don't like Wen would come to the Wen forum? 

@San Antonio Gal   I see she posted the same post, almost exactly word for word, on  2 other WEN threads.  Now I'm curious to see how many more times it's going to turn up.Smiley Happy

Contributor

I use the bamboo green tea. The rice based formulas really are the best for my very thick hair. So I ran out of styling cream and there was a good deal on the Light duo. I haven’t tried it yet but the smell is heavenly. There are several scents of Wen I really don’t like ie fig and the Tuscan Fig in the rice based. I also got a Restorative Treatment Spray in Honey Lilac which also smells great. When I run out of my Bamboo GT gallon I think I’m going to order the Light gallon.