WEN

Contributor
In the Today’s Special Value forum, it says the Wen TSV is October 12th.
Honored Contributor

@SuzyZ Certainly hope you are right; however, I don't know how someone would know that since their program guide only goes up so many weeks and doesn't include that week. And to my knowledge, Chaz has not mentioned it; but I could be wrong.

Again, hope you are correct.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SuzyZ Certainly hope you are right; however, I don't know how someone would know that since their program guide only goes up so many weeks and doesn't include that week. And to my knowledge, Chaz has not mentioned it; but I could be wrong.

Again, hope you are correct.

@World Traveler  @SuzyZ 

If you look on Blue Skies for me, she also has it listed as TSV on the 12th...

I guess we will see

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

They'd know that because they're published.

@World Traveler wrote:

@SuzyZ Certainly hope you are right; however, I don't know how someone would know that since their program guide only goes up so many weeks and . . .

Effective AUGUST 30, 2021

QVC TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUES (TSV) FOR OCTOBER 2021

October 2021

1st - Hosts at Home 

2nd - BeautyBio Skin Care

3rd - Keurig

4th - Ryka

5th - IT Cosmetics

6th - Holidays Together Entertaining Edition

7th - HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin

8th - Earth Brands Footwear

9th - Cubii Compact Elliptical

10th - Dyson Cleaning

11th - Fashion Day 

12th - WEN by Chaz Dean

13th - Wine & Dine with Rick

14th - Peace Love World Home Collection

15th - Holiday Kickoff

16th - Apple

17th - KitchenAid

7 more updates for October TSVs expected on 9/17/21.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Thanks. Smiley Happy

I thought Blue Skies was no longer around. I believe the person started subscriptions to their site; could be wrong on that. Used to go to the site but stopped when they indicated subscriptions, or something like that, because they couldn't afford to continue running it.

Where does Blue Skies for Me get its information? Do they work for QVC?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Thanks. Smiley Happy

I thought Blue Skies was no longer around. I believe the person started subscriptions to their site; could be wrong on that. Used to go to the site but stopped when they indicated subscriptions, or something like that, because they couldn't afford to continue running it.

Where does Blue Skies for Me get its information? Do they work for QVC?

@World Traveler 

Oh I have no idea, I just put the name Blue Skies for me in the search bar, (I rarely check there anymore) & it came up...I don't know anything about paying money to see the info, I for sure would not do that...I have no idea about her at all,, sorry I can't answer your questions...

Trusted Contributor
It was a great source of info for many years. I think it is considered like an affiliate site. so she would make money on the click -thru. but then something happened at the beginning of year and she started charging like you said a subscription - but I guess everything must have been resolved and it is back free.
Honored Contributor

@untitled Thanks for the explanation. Guess I will bookmark it again. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I checked with Chaz's customer service and they don't know what the TSV will be.

"Unfortunately, we never get the TSV lineup in advance because those are always subject to change. So sorry!"

But someone would have to know in advance because the  product would have to be produced enough in advance to have ample supply, unless........it will be something that is always available, just bundled differently....in combo, etc.

Will have to check on Facebook, because Chaz usually responds to those kind of questions.

Trusted Contributor
o and hsn too for Andrew.