WEN

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

My TT trio is now in process again, and the POM cream I ordered at the same time has already shipped!  My four re-moists are still in process, but I ordered those this morning, not last night, as they didn't even show up in inventory when I searched for them during the TSV launch hour.

@CamilleP 

It must be the Treatment TSV, I just checked, mine is still advance..

Good job on yours! enjoy

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

My TT trio is now in process again, and the POM cream I ordered at the same time has already shipped!  My four re-moists are still in process, but I ordered those this morning, not last night, as they didn't even show up in inventory when I searched for them during the TSV launch hour.

@CamilleP 

Good job on yours! enjoy

I just checked.

My fall cc trio has already shipped.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

@CamilleP 

Good job on yours! enjoy

I just checked.

My fall cc trio has already shipped.

@x Hedge 

Hey you guys are all lucky, mine did switch to processing, but that's all..

I always say they save mine so it can go to the "Hodgkins" hole...lol lol

Super Contributor

Yippee!!  I just received notification that my Wen Fall CC TSV  (that was on Advance order status) shipped yesterday 10/13.

Hope all your orders ship as soon as mine did.

Honored Contributor

Two of my orders have shipped--TT TSV and WVM RTM.  As usual, I got the notification from UPS two days before they showed up on my order status.

Esteemed Contributor

My WEN TSV arrived in the ten o'clock hour this morning. I just placed that order after 5:30pm on the 12th.

11427196_10153279584040708_7816516364351029302_n.png

Respected Contributor

All the WEN I ordered on TSV day has shipped, but only the Pom finishing cream has arrived, the TT trio and remoist duos are still on their way.  I hope the Treatment TSV's have shipped for everyone!

Occasional Contributor

Regular Contributor
Any WEN TSV coming up?
Respected Contributor

Not according to the program guide for the next three weeks, unfortunately.  In a normal year, though, I don't think there would be, we usually get a fall TSV, a holiday TSV, and gallons in June.  This year, with no gallons available, maybe the Q will do something with a spring TSV, but I doubt it, they seem to be pushing the "Tweak'd" line a lot harder these days.