WEN

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

You must be somewhere far away again, @Drythe! Heart Good you got something, considering.

I got me a TSV in Cucumber for this shipment. I NEVER tried Cuke and always wanted to.

Also I was lucky enough not to vacillate too long on Bella Spirit Indigo Duo purchase before it was sold out. Can't wait to try it and see what it does for my, now RED (!!!) hair.

I am DONE with going "natural" - 3 years is enough for me. While it was okay (kind off) with my WEN hair, it was not a "wow" for me. Maybe later, when I am at 100% gray.

I am using Henna color now and I am blown away with it! I will post a separate thread here for those who are interested either do away with chemical coloring, or like me, not completely happy going "natural" just yet. Woman Happy

@sonechkoOh sounds interesting on your haircolor...that would be a great idea to start the thread..I color at home, (since I just do my roots) then I can have more $ for Wen...Sure hope the Bella Indigo helps like a toner..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

You must be somewhere far away again, @Drythe! Heart Good you got something, considering.

I got me a TSV in Cucumber for this shipment. I NEVER tried Cuke and always wanted to.

Also I was lucky enough not to vacillate too long on Bella Spirit Indigo Duo purchase before it was sold out. Can't wait to try it and see what it does for my, now RED (!!!) hair.

I am DONE with going "natural" - 3 years is enough for me. While it was okay (kind off) with my WEN hair, it was not a "wow" for me. Maybe later, when I am at 100% gray.

I am using Henna color now and I am blown away with it! I will post a separate thread here for those who are interested either do away with chemical coloring, or like me, not completely happy going "natural" just yet. Woman Happy

@sonechkoOh sounds interesting on your haircolor...that would be a great idea to start the thread..I color at home, (since I just do my roots) then I can have more $ for Wen...Sure hope the Bella Indigo helps like a toner..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

This is a great idea Mimi! To talk about hair color here. I am very pleased with this amazing Henna company that gives me naturall and vibrant color hair AND the color does not wash off the grey hair!

@quadmimi

Honored Contributor

Sorry to interrupt, but this is the latest from Dooters, 9/4/18. You can vote more than once.

Now that I've had some rest, and yes I did buy on TSV day.... a lot, I want to remind everyone that 9/4 is the last day to vote on the Customer Choice Beauty Awards.

I hate to beat a dead horse (who the hell came up with that crappy saying) but, I will put out a reminder to all my fellow WENNERS.

https://www.qvc.com/…/b…/customer-choice-beauty-awards.html…

•  

Honored Contributor

WOW!  My TSV FINALLY shipped today (9/10); everything else is still in process.  I've never experienced this long of a delay between ordering products & ship date.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

Having already cleansed with BST & BSI Change of plans cleansing last night adding TT cc with my regimen. Love! Bella Spirit! Plan staying on course.

TT remoist overnight & TT oil my hair feels incredible and scalp wow!!! 

Decided waiting until later this morning after working out cleansing.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Awesome! Thanks for posting. Smiley Happy

Tea Tree is truly awesome and definitely my first cleanse, all the time. Also use the oil and the remoist of TT.

So glad you tried it. YAAAAYYY!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

WOW!  My TSV FINALLY shipped today (9/10); everything else is still in process.  I've never experienced this long of a delay between ordering products & ship date.

@SurferWife  I hope your items arrive soon...I just got my TSV yesterday, you know when you look at the amount of product in the TSV it makes you think what an amazing value it is!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi...all my "in process" orders shipped 9/10, which means I will probably get them 9/17(ish).  I am so ready to try the Bella Spirit CC!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
Loving my first day of Bella Spirit hair all day long! Even more so in the evening. The Indigo tint really stabilized and beautified my red color. It’s more intense and has dimension now.

Can’t wait until you try Indigo on your most amazing red curls @SurferWife!