WEN

Frequent Contributor

I updated my post from a few years ago to let everyone know how my hair was coming along, but it has disappeared and it's not in my profile history Smiley Sad

What could have happened?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Update post ??

[ Edited ]

@kricket3142 wrote:

I updated my post from a few years ago to let everyone know how my hair was coming along, but it has disappeared and it's not in my profile history Smiley Sad

What could have happened?

Hi @kricket3142

Unfortunately it is against Communtiy Standards to bump up an old thread. You are welcome to start a new thread.

Barb 

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC

oh, i apologize i did not know that. I have updated it once before without any issues....is there any way you can bring my original post back into my profile? I worked very hard on it and it's the only thing i have to look back on to see how far I have come.

QVC Customer Care

@kricket3142

Once a thread is deleted it is no longer visible. Sorry!

Frequent Contributor

@Barbara-QVC

Can you tell me why the new post I just posted was deleted? I made an entirely new post, I didnt bump up an old thread, and yet it is not visible. 

QVC Customer Care

I see you made a post on a thread that was over 2 years old and that was deleted for bumping. I do not see that you started a brand new thread.

Frequent Contributor
I did and posted it about 45 minutes ago, I saw that someone hearted the post, then when I went and refreshed the page, the post was gone. It's not even in my saved drafts on my profile, so I'm assuming it was flagged and deleted.
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@kricket3142

I looked and found the new thread you referenced in our quarantine folder(most likely it was delayed due to the images) and released it for you.  I did not see that it had received any hearts yet since it was not officially published yet.

Frequent Contributor
Awesome!! Thank you so much!
QVC Customer Care

@kricket3142

You're welcome!