WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - September

[ Edited ]

I'm here, streaming on one computer, watching on the other.  Isn't technology WENDERFUL?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Hi Wenners!  I ordered two TSVs in TT, a 319 mousse duo and a SAM VTS duo.  😃

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

I am so proud of my self control guys. I have not bought anything until today. 

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

great to see you @HSB1204, lol I just got home about 15 minutes ago... just in time to chat. Smiley Happy

@nikki48 and @Drythe should be here sooon Smiley Happy

Welcome back @bebe777! I'm glad you made it just in time for the chat!

Are you getting the TSV?

Honored Contributor

@jakimcd, I hope you'll join us. @nikki48, lol, I'm doing my best to give breadcrumbs Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered the POM. It's my favorite scent in the classic line and I haven't used it for a while so I had wanted to buy a bottle. I figured I might as well get the TSV since the total price is pretty much what one 32 oz. bottle would cost me!

Regular Contributor

@BExplorer- that 319 mousse duo is a steal- I am holding out for some FTP mousses but I might get both. I finally got the mousse to work for me (by adding oil) in the last week or so and now I need to stock up!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - September

[ Edited ]

Wen - Alert - 4 ODOs -- I'll be doing a cost comparison after the midnight -2am show. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

QVC Price: $73.00One Day Only Price: $59.96
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $85.00One Day Only Price: $69.96
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

QVC Price: $66.00One Day Only Price: $54.48
Available for 6 Easy Payment

___ 

@Drythe found an additional Wen ODO for today that hasn't been posted yet but that is a crazy good value.

A290195

From WEN by Chaz Dean.

• Each shipment includes 7.5-oz Seasonal Nourishing Mousse, 6-oz Seasonal Styling Creme, and 6-oz Seasonal Replenishing Treatment Mist; future shipment arrives in approximately 90 days, for a total of two shipments
  • The first shipment will be billed at the above price plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $43.59 (a 20% discount) plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
___
Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

@BExplorer- that 319 mousse duo is a steal- I am holding out for some FTP mousses but I might get both. I finally got the mousse to work for me (by adding oil) in the last week or so and now I need to stock up!

It is a great deal!  I recently ran out and ended up paying full price for a bottle, so I decided to stock up @kesstrain. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I'm here, streaming on one computer, watching on the other.  Isn't technoligh WENDERFUL?

@Drythe, lol, I'm doing the exact same thing... cause I don't want to wake anyone else us and the TV is on the second floor where everyone is sleeping... lol, ecept me. Smiley Wink

* bebe777 high fives @Drythe *