Re: WEN - September Chat 2015

@jennys kid wrote:

bebe, jack is here for the edp.

lol, seriously???!!!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@bebe777 @jennys kid

My hair is baby fine and thick.  Color for minimal greys that are starting to show.  Good condition - not frizzy or dry.  

Product recommender on Chaz' website recommends  Pomegranite, Cucumber Aloe and Lavender.  

Just don't know if I want to change my auto delivery......decisions decisions!

Valued Contributor

yup, he's standing next to mary.

Valued Contributor

@Doxinmom wrote:

@bebe777 @jennys kid

My hair is baby fine and thick.  Color for minimal greys that are starting to show.  Good condition - not frizzy or dry.  

Product recommender on Chaz' website recommends  Pomegranite, Cucumber Aloe and Lavender.  

enabling here but can you do both? order one of this new one (LAV might be good for you. jacque uses it and her hair is like yours, fine and thick) and keep the last (last?) a-d of your other tsv? that way you're not changing anything (other than the amount of dough leaving your wallet Smiley Wink).

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@jennys kid wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@jennys kid wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

What in the world is the drinking word?

Chaz can't say it he doesn' know it.

shoot, I knew there was something we forgot. 

What's a good drinking word? Smiley Wink

remember that time a few years ago that it was tea tree and lisa robertson said "tea tree" like 12 times in the first two minutes? if i remember correctly, cooper had been watching the boards and let he rknow and they were all scheming to get us all tipsy. good times.

See my mind is Ok still, but What is the WORD?

How about "guys", "insane" or "color"

i vote for "insane". but really, any of those are very good.

lol, ok insane has my vote too. Smiley Happy

Wen'sday is going to be insane.

I'm not calling this day Saturday.😛

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

wen men cc and oil and seasonal rtms are up! FTP RTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wen men kit is a great deal!

Occasional Contributor

@jennys kid  I want the fall seasonals...so I'm straddling the fence as what to do...guess I will sleep on it and order in the morning.

Frequent Contributor

Hello Wonderful Wenners! I'm really enjoying your chat tonight & the show - so excited for this visit from Chaz! Anyway, I have a question & hope you don't mind my asking the group. I have a bottle of 613 that's been open & used sparingly for two years. Is it still good or should I replace it since we're enjoying the gift of easy pay? I only use it after coloring or mix a little in with my other formulas when my hair feels stressed. Can you help a sister out? Thanks so much!
Honored Contributor

@Doxinmom wrote:

@bebe777 @jennys kid

@LoraR POM should be a safe bet for you. I'd stay away from LAV because it can be problematic... it works well for some, but too many people have issues with it. Cucumber Aloe can be good but some people find it to be drying. 

I'm alwasy hesitant to suggest TT to people who color their hair. Especially redheads. It's generally fine but a few people have had slight issues with it and their color (nothing major... but still). 

I have not a lot of thin/fine hair and here's how the Classic formular work for me...

POM & TT -- work great 

FIG -- weighs my hair down

SAM -- weighs my hair down, but most people with thin/fine hair dont' seem to have this issue with SAM. 

LAV -- problematic for a number of people including me

CA -- works great for my hair, but some people find it drying. 

As jenny's kid already mentioned, the TSV is a great value. I think POM would probably be a good (and safe) choice for you. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@LoraR, i know how you feel. you definitely have to figure out what the priority is for you and your budget. good luck! it can be a tough decision!