WEN

Frequent Contributor
@Souperkrys thnx for posting the next TSV info.
I too wish the winter seasonal kit included WWC ipo WRC, & hoping for fall (or winter) oil sets.

I've been watching Chaz (on periscope) chillin in Cabo this week ...
Honored Contributor

@Souperkrys Awesome information! Thanks for posting. Better have my credit card out during the presentations! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

Yes he said it was the same as last year so I don’t think Cucumber Aloe will be offered unfortunately, I don’t think it was offered last year either? 

I just checked to see if I still have that email from WEN announcing the 2017 Christmas TSV.

Must've deleted it. 😡

Wanted to see if it was limited to only three classic choices.

Occasional Contributor
Any idea what the 16 oz scents will be for the TSV in Nov?
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - October 2018 Chat

[ Edited ]

Aloha WENers! Question...did I read in one of our threads that Chaz is working on a body scrub or am I just dreaming? I tried to search the threads but can’t find anything.

P.S. My baby got a bath today with FGWP. Now I can call home my lil’ punkin. ❤️🐶❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha WENers! Question...did I read in one of our threads that Chaz is working on a body scrub or am I just dreaming? I tried to search the threads but can’t find anything.

P.S. My baby got a bath today with FGWP. Now I can call home my lil’ punkin. ❤️🐶❤️

@SurferWife,

from a Sept 2018 thread by 🌎traveler, questioned chaz re body scrub:

"...he again said that he will be making a body scrub, and that he is working on something amazing. It will be an exfoliating cream with lemon peel and rice in it..."

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...thanks so much for finding it! I recalled it coming up but I couldn’t remember the details. You’re the best!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

You're most welcome @SurferWife!

I knew I read it in Sept. It was in the 1st thread I checked. Lets just say I have an unusual memory.

Honored Contributor

The gallons are coming to an end! Just a few days more of being able to get some of the gallons Chaz has been featuring all this month.

Hopefully, you got it when there was free shipping recently!

Regular Contributor

Re: WEN - October 2018 Chat

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@Souperkrys wrote:

Yes he said it was the same as last year so I don’t think Cucumber Aloe will be offered unfortunately, I don’t think it was offered last year either? 

I just checked to see if I still have that email from WEN announcing the 2017 Christmas TSV.

Must've deleted it. 😡

Wanted to see if it was limited to only three classic choices.

@x Hedge

I found the info you were looking for & am posting it below. I'm not good with 'Paint'...tried to add text so others seeing it wouldn't think it was something current.

I also wanted to add that I noticed that A302541/A308028 (32oz Classic Conditioner with 4oz Treatment Oil) will go away at midnight tonight..not sure if that's Eastern or Pacific? It's about at the 1:20 mark on the Auto Delivery video (Courtney with Gina). They said they had brought it back for October only...hope you were or will be able to pick it up if you're still interested.

**Edit - The picture turned out tiny...this is the info you were looking for

Choose Classic and get your choice of 3-32oz bottles of Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, or Lavender Cleansing Conditioners.

WEN Nov 28 17 TSV options.png