WEN

Respected Contributor

Not to distract, but I need to share a little.  I just packaged up 7 (seven) big jars of NBT and the 32ox BST, plus a holiday present, a kitchen gadget, and a few other items for my BFF, all in one heavy box, to take to the PO today.  Yesterday I tossed 6 opened jars of NBT in the garbage, since I couldn't do anything with opened jars.  I can't buy any more NBT, no matter how well it works and how much I love the scents, as I find that now it even makes my feet get red and itchy.  I am so sad, I loved that stuff, it was the first product since pre-big.beauty-sellout Philosophy body souffle that kept my heels from cracking and even bleeding.  Now I need to get out my little heel buffing gadget to keep the calluses ground down so they don't start cracking.  I wish I knew what in the NBT I am allergic to, but I don't, so I have to give it up.  I am sad today.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP, such a sorrowful waste to have to toss those open jars!

Perhaps the Nourishing Body Lotion?

Lasting, non-greasy moisturizing, just as you'd expect from WEN.

Those are older formulas and may not contain ingredient(s) that irritate you. They're only in Classic scents, but work wonders, and are nearly as nourishing as the NIBTs. 

I do have NIBTs, but it's so nice to have a WEN body lotion in a pump bottle at the sink!

You can't get the body lotions alone from QVC, but they do have them paired with the (Classic) body wash, loofah & oil.  Item A302546

I have 1POM, 1TT, and 2 or 3 in CA.

https://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Cleanse-Nourish-Treat-for-Body-3-pc-Kit.product.A302546.html?pr...

The body lotion is available by itself from Chaz.

Pints and quarts, all Classics.

On sale this month, 35%off !

https://chazdean.com/store/categories/#!monthly%20specials

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Hedge.  Once I use up my stash of Josie Maran body butters, I plan to try the TT WEN lotion, hopefully by next spring/summer to help keep the skeeters at bay, those vicious bloodsuckers just love me!

Esteemed Contributor

Holy Moly @SurferWife, how do you do it?

I just saw your newest avatar pix.

You look prettier every time you update your photo!!!

Moi_1018.jpg

Honored Contributor

Thank you @x Hedge! That was my post-Bella Indigo shot.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
Okay gals, this Wengirl is going through some serious withdrawals here. I didn't buy a thing this visit and that ODO almost killed me. I had to go down to spend some time in my WEN room today just to feel better. lol don't know how much longer I can keep this "being good" up. Hope I have some auto deliveries shipping soon.
Super Contributor

Re: WEN - October 2018 Chat

[ Edited ]

Hello 👋!  I just wanted to make sure everyone here knows what the next TSV is on Nov 27 (Giving Tuesday), it’s the same as last years Christmas TSV. It’s 3 32oz CCs: 3 SAM, 3 Lavender, 3 Tea Tree, 3 rice: Bamboo Green Tea + Mandarin Italian Fig + Light (not fragrance free oops), and 3 seasonals: Winter Red Currant + Winter White Forest + Winter Vanilla Mint, Yay WVM is back!! But I wish it was winter White Citrus and not more Winter Red Currant! It’s in every TSV it seems and although I like it, I have enough of it. 

There will also be the 5 16oz CCs available too. 

On on another note, I was hoping for a special or a kit with some fall oils. It seemed like all the summer kits included oils, but now in the fall the only option is to buy the oils individually. I wonder if there is any hope on an oil kit before winter? Also I wanted to try Fall Tuscan Pear edp but it’s not in stock. I know he’s not coming back til next TSV,  but maybe a QVC2 Big Deal or Beauty IQ Steal? 

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys  Thanks for the heads up Smiley Very Happy

Did you happen to hear what the seasonal AD would be???Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Souperkrys.

I was hoping to get 3 quarts of Cucumber Aloe, but it looks like that won't be offered.

Guess A302541 (1quart & 1oil) is looking better now.

Super Contributor

@FleaMktQn

Unfortunately I didn’t hear the what the AD is yet 😁 

@x Hedge

Yes he said it was the same as last year so I don’t think Cucumber Aloe will be offered unfortunately, I don’t think it was offered last year either?