WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 thanks for the notification!!!

Contributor

Thanks so much @bebe777 !! 

Trusted Contributor

Again, a big thanks to Team Wen for a new twist on the seasonal CC trio! I ordered two sets in FAS.......YAY!!

Hope everyone was able to stock up on their favorite fall formula!

Regular Contributor

I wanted to get one of each scent but the 16 oz sizes can be a pain for me since I go through them so quickly. I've been trying to grow my hair so using the oils almost every night and cleansing everyday. I ended up just getting one of the FTP OTO.

I really wish I bought the FTP RTM set 2 weeks ago. Only FGP is available now.

Super Contributor
Saws -

If you have a 32 oz bottle you can decant the 16 oz bottles into it. That's what I do. You can get bottle couplers for a few dollars at the Container Store.
Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi

Persistence pays off. (smile)

Honored Contributor

@sawst14 wrote:

I wanted to get one of each scent but the 16 oz sizes can be a pain for me since I go through them so quickly. I've been trying to grow my hair so using the oils almost every night and cleansing everyday. I ended up just getting one of the FTP OTO.

I really wish I bought the FTP RTM set 2 weeks ago. Only FGP is available now.

@sawst14 I think those RTMs will be restocked, though Im not sure if it will be in a single RTM or a duo. Probably they will be available when Chaz comes back in (I think) mid October becasue the Seasonal RTM is a basic stock item.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Why can't I order the FAS?   I have tried since I saw it...oh no..

I noticed that there isn't an option for the FAS Smiley Sad

I got one in FGP & FTP already have enough FAS. This worked out well for me.

@bebe777 I got you notification. Thanks so much Heart

Oh FleaMkt glad you got what you wanted!  I was thinking of you also...Bebe and everyone did a great job encouraging me to keep "clicking"...I got the last of the FAS I think...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Oh goodness I hope so! I tried asking on periscope but he didn't catch the question. The comments go by so fast! I remember not getting the FTP RTM or oil last year and now I think I want both to go with my new FTP EDP Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I see FAS again as an option for the set of 3 OTO if anyone has been trying.