WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

@1Professor Love the haircut! It’s giving me Anna Wintour vibes circa early 2000s. Very chic.
Regular Contributor

@Gussie2007 Thank you! Smiley Happy I did have a nice day yesterday. A little different because of the pandemic, but that is for everyone. Spoke with relatives and friends that I haven’t spoken to before the pandemic started and thankfully they’re all doing well.

I bet your hair looks awesome with the different gray hues. Just this morning I saw a very beautiful lady talking her morning walk with shoulder length curly hair and different tones of gray. She looked stunning. I’ve been trying to get my mom to grow her gray but she gives up after 1 inch of growth hehe. I love her anyway. It takes a new level of patience to grow your natural hair whether it is texture, color or both. Whatever makes us happy is what counts.

Have a lovely rest of your weekend!
Respected Contributor

@glam_girl wrote:
@1ProfessorLove the haircut! It’s giving me Anna Wintour vibes circa early 2000s. Very chic.

@glam_girl   Wow, hadn't thought about the Anna cut in a long time, but you're right! 

I love the "messy" layered look—but it looks good ONE DAY. Thought this might be a bit more zen . . .

Super Contributor

@SurferWife I am happy to hear you like the FPP RTM. I ordered it on this last visit and am excited to try it.  I also received the sample CC and really liked the smell of it and was confused when so many said they couldn't detect a scent. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Of course, that photo was of you. You were just being sneaky, right? Smiley LOLHeart

Honored Contributor

@scullychick 

I'm one of those who said I couldn't detect a scent in the CC.  I had 2 samples & neither time could I pick up anything identifiable.  However, in the RTM I could definitely pick up the plum scent; no pear scent, though.  Regardless, I love it! I use the RTM every day,  on my skin & hair, so this is a perfect one becaue the scent is so light. The light scent makes a refreshinig facial toner after I cleanse.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife I shouldn’t have but with the incentive of free s & h and a higher cash back on mr rebates today I scored the FPP RTM on a/d. I figure that now that I’m resuming my workouts it will be a nice change off from my POM
Regular Contributor

FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING today in case anyone still has some shopping to do Smiley Wink

For those who love the candles, this would be a great day to order them with the 20% off plus the savings of the $5.50 S&H. I think it works out to $16.50 total savings on each candle ( 4 Fall scents - Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla White Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear & Fresh Apple)

Also, if anyone was wanting the Mousse Trio that matches back to the TSV, all 5 options are now In Stock Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-75-oz-Nourishing-Mousse-Trio.product.A389836.html?sc=SRCH

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP. I too could not overuse 613 back in the days before 319. Ever since 319 hit the scene I incorporate it in every second cleanse and most time use it as my leave in without any issues. I found 613 made my hair too soft but also frizzy. Even though Chaz says there’s no difference in the both except the 319 being FF , my hair prefers the 319.
Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa you’re enabling me again🙂💕