WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

@SurferWife wrote:

Don't y'all find it kinda' funny that all the WEN haters on TSV day start their hate posts on the Beauty forum instead of coming here?  I've never seen such negativity spewed on any other beauty product than I've seen directed at WEN & Chaz.  Good grief.

@SurferWife Yes, it got stopped today thankfully....their  actions speak volumes about there character....Chaz is kind & gracious & super talented, he truly loves what he does, tha's why he is so successful!  

Regular Contributor

@glam_girl 

Happy Birthday!  Hope you are having a great day.

I like what you wrote about embracing your natural hair type.  In July of 2019 I began growing out my natural color.  At 69 my natural color looks better than I thought it would because of WEN and is an even better look on me.  Chaz is so right about WEN bringing out our natural highlights and, though there is not a lot of gray yet, what is there looks like a very pretty white.   I'm so pleased and happy I finally followed his advice. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler  & all!

Well, I got the balm, the duo of treatment mist, a single Fig  cleanser, because I love its moisture so much, and the TSV in Treatment so I could get the Bella Spirit for my white hair. Oh, and the trio body cream, new for me.

So many hair products coming in that I decided to go for a new hair cut! It's shoulder length now. Ready to abandon layers and raiser cuts. Browsed images and want a blunt cut short bob with bangs.

short-hairstyles-slanted.jpg

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@World Traveler 

Can you refresh my memory on a fine point?  Do sales made during a "hit" in a show that isn't a dedicated WEN show still count towards his quota?  I seem to remember they do, so I went ahead and ordered the "treatment" set of the TSV during the "dare to share beauty" show with Shawn K. yesterday evening, hoping to boost Chaz's sales.  I'm very glad I ordered my TT during the launch presentation, that was sold out by last night.

@CamilleP You are correct. ANY TIME there is a presentation of WEN, it counts towards his quota. 

However, I forget if reruns on QVC2 count. I think they do, but can't remember for sure.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

@SurferWife wrote:

Don't y'all find it kinda' funny that all the WEN haters on TSV day start their hate posts on the Beauty forum instead of coming here?  I've never seen such negativity spewed on any other beauty product than I've seen directed at WEN & Chaz.  Good grief.

I have finally learned not to fall for it and give my opinion. I think that is what they want, to upset us. So I refrain from responding on those thread. Standing up for Chaz in threads like that don't do any good, I find, and only get me irritated. I think when we don't respond, they go away sooner.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Way to go! Good choices! Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

and @ANewHue  thank you both very much for answering my  question, I am glad I could help Chaz out a little more with a third order this visit.  I think if I use the 613 & 319 on Saturdays as my second cleanse, then do my remoist overnight, I will ameliorate the extra protein potentially making my hair too brittle.  I love the scent of 613, but it can be a little too fortifying some times.  And as my hair gets longer, I will use more CC per cleanse, so having extra Indigo coming in is not a bad thing, either. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor 

Great job shopping!..That is a very cute cut! enjoy..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@1Professor 

@quadmimi   Thanks so much!

Something about working from home that already had me decluttering closets and drawers, but now why not a make-over?

I think we have the right to re-invent ourselves on a regular basis.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@1Professor 

@quadmimi   Thanks so much!

Something about working from home that already had me decluttering closets and drawers, but now why not a make-over?

I think we have the right to re-invent ourselves on a regular basis.

@1Professor  With all the new things you have coming you will enjoy your new makeover even more!..Smiley Happy