WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

glam_girl it’s available on waitlist
Honored Contributor

I received my FPP RTM duo today.  WOW!  I am so much more impressed with it than I was the CC sample.  I couldn't pick up any scent in the CC, but when I sprayed the RTM on my face and hair today...it was love at first scent.  I definitely picked up plum.  Now I'm debating whether or not to get more RTM.  Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I received my FPP RTM duo today.  WOW!  I am so much more impressed with it than I was the CC sample.  I couldn't pick up any scent in the CC, but when I sprayed the RTM on my face and hair today...it was love at first scent.  I definitely picked up plum.  Now I'm debating whether or not to get more RTM.  Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.

@SurferWife That is amazing, I still get almost "scent free" from the CC..Good to know 

the RTM has a great scent..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This is funny!  This is the Community yard sale weekend, (each in our own driveways)

So of course I got up at 4am to do my “hair” before it started.. lol

First lady that came by, oh I love your hair!.. (my Hubby just rolled his eyes) lol

So of course I had to give Wen the credit & told her about the TSV !

*she didn’t buy anything, but maybe she bought Wen! 🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:
@SurferWifeI’ve had that happen to me before and it resulted in a duplicate order which I had to call CS about. I’ve been having many issues with HSN shipping lately and truthfully I’m going to stop ordering from them. They charge me $18 + for shipping on a clothing purchase and when I called they said it was a glitch in their system. So be careful ladies

@ANewHue 

Oh, yeah...I've been watching all day.  I did send the Social team of a screenshot of one of my orders showing the order number & they had no record of it.  I re-ordered everything this morning and they are in my Order History.  No duplicates, but I will keep an eye on my Order History page over the weekend.  It is WEN, after all, so would dupes be all that bad?   LOL!🤣🏄🏼‍♂️🌴🌺❤️🌞🐶💪

@ANewHue 

You were right!  I woke up this morning to all my missing orders in process.  Holy moly!  That's a lot of WEN.  Of course, I was able to cancel all the dupes (I kept re-doing the orders because they wouldn't show up in order history).  Otherwise, I could have become a WEN distributor.  I guess there was a lag time using PayPal instead of paying directly to my credit card, because it was all the PayPal orders that showed up in process this morning.  I've changed my default payment back to my credit card.  Did I really need 10 duos of the BS facial cleanser?  LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

Can you refresh my memory on a fine point?  Do sales made during a "hit" in a show that isn't a dedicated WEN show still count towards his quota?  I seem to remember they do, so I went ahead and ordered the "treatment" set of the TSV during the "dare to share beauty" show with Shawn K. yesterday evening, hoping to boost Chaz's sales.  I'm very glad I ordered my TT during the launch presentation, that was sold out by last night.

Honored Contributor

Don't y'all find it kinda' funny that all the WEN haters on TSV day start their hate posts on the Beauty forum instead of coming here?  I've never seen such negativity spewed on any other beauty product than I've seen directed at WEN & Chaz.  Good grief.

Regular Contributor

Just wanted to say that since Chaz’s shows fell on a Friday, which is a workday for me, I could only watch the 10pm show. But it was a fun show. Shawn and Chaz lol bring the popcorn!!! I bought 2 items and previously ordered the TSV.

I think Chaz is a fantastic human being that has a genuine passion for hair. I don’t know him personally, but I turned 42 today, have been watching QVC at least for half of those years, and been using Wen since the beginning. I applaud him for taking on the task of having an all inclusive beauty line even before inclusivity was done. I have naturally wavy hair which I got chemically straightened for years. I can only think of Chaz’s shows when I finally decided to grow my natural curl in 2018 without chopping my hair off. I still have probably one more year to go, but I have never had hair like this. It is so full and thick!

It took me awhile to follow Chaz’s advice when it comes to embracing my natural texture and to try and use less heat, but once I found the right combination of products and hairstyles I was able to do it. I also like that Chaz doesn’t get mad if someone decides to keep straightening and using heat. Ultimately, we are all decision makers when it comes to our own hair. But in my case, growing out my natural hair texture has been the best decision. I look younger with my curls. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@glam_girl wrote:
Just wanted to say that since Chaz’s shows fell on a Friday, which is a workday for me, I could only watch the 10pm show. But it was a fun show. Shawn and Chaz lol bring the popcorn!!! I bought 2 items and previously ordered the TSV.

I think Chaz is a fantastic human being that has a genuine passion for hair. I don’t know him personally, but I turned 42 today, have been watching QVC at least for half of those years, and been using Wen since the beginning. I applaud him for taking on the task of having an all inclusive beauty line even before inclusivity was done. I have naturally wavy hair which I got chemically straightened for years. I can only think of Chaz’s shows when I finally decided to grow my natural curl in 2018 without chopping my hair off. I still have probably one more year to go, but I have never had hair like this. It is so full and thick!

It took me awhile to follow Chaz’s advice when it comes to embracing my natural texture and to try and use less heat, but once I found the right combination of products and hairstyles I was able to do it. I also like that Chaz doesn’t get mad if someone decides to keep straightening and using heat. Ultimately, we are all decision makers when it comes to our own hair. But in my case, growing out my natural hair texture has been the best decision. I look younger with my curls. Smiley Happy

Great post @glam_girl. If I could like this post a thousand times, I would. ITA completely. I don't know if you saw it but a Black woman called in to say how happy she was with Wen products and how she has totally embraced her natural hair. He was so visibly moved by her comments and shared how early on in marketing Wen he was told to not even try to market to women of color, a point of view he wisely rejected. It's very moving to me that twenty years ago he took this stand. Like he said, if you have hair on your head please give Wen a try.

Definitely agree that if anyone wants to straighten their curly hair or vice versa, that's cool too. Haha loved how Shawn says that she blow dries and flat irons her hair AND is a Wen girl.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP I believe as long as Chaz is on air whether It be a hit or a a Wen show he gets credit. I believe Chaz did really good yesterday even though there were a ton of preorders.