WEN

New Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - MARCH 2021

Any idea why the pink lemonade and desert poppy aren't "in stock" and are on wait list only? The other spring/summer seasonals are here but the new scents aren"t and those are the 2 I want!!! I was able to sample them and the Pink Lemonade is to die for (if you like the scent of lemon) the desert poppy is not too floral, I do not like his other floral scents but his one is nice. 

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@quadmimi - sorry, was not 3 CCs just one with RTM and SC - 

I probably won't get it anyway its on waitlist for 45 days - I may have to wait until he actually brings in summer items

@riley1 

Oh thanks, I really want the Pink lemonade, there is one configuration that has it I think but I just want the CC's...I guess the Q decided not to bring alot in...(or it all got ordered ahead of his visit...)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JA108 wrote:

Any idea why the pink lemonade and desert poppy aren't "in stock" and are on wait list only? The other spring/summer seasonals are here but the new scents aren"t and those are the 2 I want!!! I was able to sample them and the Pink Lemonade is to die for (if you like the scent of lemon) the desert poppy is not too floral, I do not like his other floral scents but his one is nice. 

@JA108 

In the past it is the Q that decides how much product to bring in.(Chaz has always requested more product from the past info..).

It may come back quickly, (hopefully) I am on waitlist for Pink Lemoade also..Thanks for the great review ..I have not gotten to sample them yet..Smiley Happy

*A343769 This still had the pink lemonade available if you wanted the extra products in in...Smiley Happy at least a few minutes ago it did..

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone- I just want to put this out there——trolls live on FB as well. They are wolves in sheep’s clothing so be wary . I know this because there was a troll in herein previous years that we went head ri head with. I know who she is or should I say we had her profile. She is currently seeking large amounts of product so like I said be wary.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I ordered the CLV remoist, NIBT and comb set on Tuesday while Chaz was on and was surprised to see its on the truck for delivery today! Yea!!

Great shipping by QVC & UPS.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Wow, I ordered the CLV remoist, NIBT and comb set on Tuesday while Chaz was on and was surprised to see its on the truck for delivery today! Yea!!

Great shipping by QVC & UPS.

@riley1 

Oh boy are you lucky!  I have one item shipped but not near me yet...another is still in processing...The CLV is one of my fav scents, have you had the NIBT before in this scent?  

Honored Contributor

I too have my items out for delivery today! Super fast! Shipping has certainly picked up lately from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi - somehow, this scent has escaped me and I've only tried the RTM - which I love for summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi @World Traveler - I got a surprise today - My Pink Lemonade CC w/RTM arrived - was not expecting it since it said WaitList! 

I opened it but will use later and see how the scent is for me. Usually the tell tale sign for me is when the water hits the cc.

Also, my allergies are really bad this week so my nose is off, lol.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Oh, how exciting!!! And I know exactly what you mean when you say "usually the tell tale sign for me is when the water hits the cc." Isn't it amazing how different your perception of the scent is once water is added? 

Am eager to hear your review. I just hope it is not too sweet smelling. I like the Kids Strawberry-Banana combo and their Watermelon. Those I consider sweet smells. Please tell me that the Pink Lemonade is not as sweet a scent.