WEN

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Chocolate Cherry

About 75% Spring Cherry Blossom plus about 25% Winter Vanilla Mint.

I used this yummy combo today. 

That subtle touch of sandalwood in the SCB tamps down WVM's peppermint just a mite, letting the chocolate cherry scent dominate, and the mint brings up the rear.

If you use too much WVM it'll overwhelm the delicate cherry.

Anyone else mix a cool weather fall/winter seasonal with a warm weather spring/summer one, and get a good combo?

Respected Contributor

Sorry, @x Hedge , the only mixing I do is some 319 with my BSI when I do my weekly color treatment/de-brassification.  I like your mix, though, if I could use the Spring Cherry Blossom I would mix it with WVM, as chocolate cherries were my Mom's most favorite confection, and smelling that would make me very happy as I remembered her.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - ooh, that sound absolutely delightful - cherries and chocolate with a tad of mint thrown in - whats not to like!

Esteemed Contributor
@hedge omgosh you got me with this combo!!! Thankfully I have a few bottles of SCB I’m going to have to pull out.
Esteemed Contributor

I had one pint of Ginger Pumpkin about 7(?) years ago. Never bought it again until now.

I'm thinking Gingered Mango Coconut.

How's that sound to you?

Anyone else have those two?

My nickname for Summer Tropical Paradise is "fresh fruit plate". But I'm wondering if I add FGP to STP, will those fall pie spices turn that fresh summer fruit into a warm baked fruit cobbler?

Maybe I'll play around with spring Desert Poppy and winter Red Current, two green and earthy smells. One is saturated boggy wet earth, one desert dry but curiously sweetly verdant.  (again, Chaz has a genius for fragrance.)

Anyone want to try pairing summer Honey Peach with fall Plum Pear?

If anyone has warm season Pink Lemonade and cold season White Citrus, does that citrusy duo work together?

Spring Cherry Blossom with a pump of Winter Wild Berry?

I think a golfball of Fresh Floral might like a shy pump of White Forest.

90%SFF + 10%WWF, and adjust from there.

Pick one Seasonal from Spring/Summer and one from Fall/Winter. What combo do you like?

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - looks like you are having fun in your laboratory mixing and matching seasonals. Your suggestion for STP is a good one. That one is just too sweet for me - so maybe your recipe will tone it down a bit.

This morning I am doing the SCB/WVM recipe you posted the other day.