WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: 🚩 WEN Gallons Are In!

@Suz585 I think you are correct. The rice formulas in gallons are in the Fall, along with 6/13 and 319 gallons, and the PJP gallon (which I beieve is also available in February).

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

INFORMATION PLEASE !!!

I had a raging migraine last night and so am out of the loop.

Did Chaz mention WHY there are no SHL or MIF gallons?

Will there be?

I am one sad 😔 Wenner  right now.

@Drythe Isn’t MIF gallons offerd in October along with BGT, 6/13, PJP?

@Suz585 Could be.  I don’t remember seeing it, but could have missed it.

Still no SHL.  (((  Pouting. )))

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

INFORMATION PLEASE !!!

I had a raging migraine last night and so am out of the loop.

Did Chaz mention WHY there are no SHL or MIF gallons?

Will there be?

I am one sad 😔 Wenner  right now.

@Drythe Isn’t MIF gallons offerd in October along with BGT, 6/13, PJP?

@Suz585 Could be.  I don’t remember seeing it, but could have missed it.

Still no SHL.  (((  Pouting. )))

@Drythe I stayed up and sat through that entire 3 hour beauty show to see if there would be any mention of STP and the others that are not available now.  I may have fallen asleep for a minute but I didn't hear one word about STP or SHL.  ðŸ˜¤

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Kudos to you @BExplorer for your persistence.

I kept flipping back to see if Chaz was on yet.

They did the whole show with that SHP gallon bottle sitting on the front corner of the table.

I finally fell asleep and missed Chaz completely!!

Woke up just before 3am.

Respected Contributor

I just tuned in at 11pm PDT, and was able to order the Summer Mango Coconut.  When he introduced it in June of 2012, I didn't like it, it was too heavy and moisturizing.  Now that I have a perm, and am loving Fig, I'm going to give SMC another chance. 

Chaz was talking about when he introduced each seasonal, and it reminded me of my Weniversary, I couldn't remember the year!  It was September 2011, when he introduced FGP.  I'm just a smidge over 3 months from my 7th Weniversary!  Makes me so sad, in a way, because FGP and WVM and didn't I hear SOB are all being retired?  And those are the only seasonals I know I can use, since he introduced the honey extracts and complexes after that first year.  Anything with the honeys in it make my scalp go crazy with the urge to scratch, even as a first cleanse!  I'm still working on that gallon of PJP I bought in February (sigh), and can't ever buy it again, either.   Once I use up my stash of the three seasonals I can use, I will only be able to buy the classic formulas. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife@Drythe,  don't give up hope!

I just noticed they've now added SCB & FVWP to the gallons. Those weren't there before. Wonder if they're "filling in" with whatever is available as seasonals sell out.  

The product description still includes SHL and STP, so they may restock as soon as they can move some gallons around from one warehouse to another.

Just keep checking.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@SurferWife@Drythe,  don't give up hope!

I just noticed they've now added SCB & FVWP to the gallons. Those weren't there before. Wonder if they're "filling in" with whatever is available as seasonals sell out.  

The product description still includes SHL and STP, so they may restock as soon as they can move some gallons around from one warehouse to another.

Just keep checking.

@x Hedge

Thank you so much for the information.  I had not noticed the inclusion in the description!  I'll not give up hope yet, but I did purchase 1 32 oz CC because it came with a 16 oz NBT.  The Lilac in the NBT is heavenly, I mix it 1/2 and 1/2 with the 319 and it is the perfect scent for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge & @Drythe...I’m checking EVERY DAY!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.