WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🚩 WEN Gallons Are In!

@Drythe@SurferWife,

The FGP sold out in a couple of days, then reappeared less than a week later.  Would expect the same for SHL.

I'm sure your patience will be rewarded after q finishes stock rotation.

Regular Contributor

I'd also like to know if there will be more in STP or FTP.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@riley1...I sure hope more come in by the time Chaz gets here.  I had them in my shopping cart the moment they became available, waiting for Chaz's first show before clicking the beloved "Speed Buy" button.  When I checked my cart this morning I saw the dreaded words "SOLD OUT".  I will certainly keep trying; every hour on the hour...HA!

@SurferWife

Perhaps someone can message thru Facebook. I don't belong but this quantity/sell out question is a good one to ask, imo.

@rochelleS...FYI...I posted a comment on the FB WEN by Chaz Dean Super Fans (or something like that) page about how I was shocked that STP & SHL are already sold out prior to June 1st.  I didn't get any useful feedback but did get lectured for procrastinating.  Instead of going back at them with some not so nice words, I left that group.  I just don't need that kind of antagonism in my life.

I also posted on the actual WEN by Chaz Dean FB page, but no response.  I'm honestly not sure how closely that page is monitored, so I may not get an answer.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the "update" @SurferWife, which sounds like a rather snotty one at that. So much for Chaz's on air support from that response. I am being sarcastic by the way.

I still think stock will come back in some manner, shape or form. Going into the big June month with several sell outs before the fact doesn't make sense. Hopefully you'll get a response from the other FB site soon. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS...I should clarify...it wasn’t Chaz’ Facebook page where I got lectured. His Customer Service people would never do that. It was on his “fan” page where I the lecture about not buying it “when I should have” by some fan. I’m certainly glad we don’t treat each other like that on this forum. I ❤️ my “WEN sisters”!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife

No worries. I clearly understood where the response was from. And yep, gotta agree 100% with you and  too appreciate the camaraderie here!

I've made a new friend over on the BB. We were acquainted on the Footnanny thread where I started chatting up NBT. Long story short, she just received both the SHP and STP Beauty IQ Steals and is over the moon with the STP. She used Wen a few years back and is venturing back again. I'm just tickled pink for her. I've invited her here, especially during showtime for the ODO's and special offerings. Plus there's more folks here to share info and offer support than just little ol' me. I know @Tennessee Vol will be warmly welcomed. (I can't get her name to highlight, 😯grrrr) And it sounds like she has hair like yours too! Watch for her, she's a luv!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I really hate to bring this up but some of the other Wenners have posted that there was a HOPE EDP sample shipped with their gallons. I'm praying this won't be a problem for you Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn...I saw that, BUT it’s not affecting us for some reason. I am able to purchase it, but I am waiting for Chaz so he gets the credit. Thanks for thinking of me!!

Honored Contributor

INFORMATION PLEASE !!!

I had a raging migraine last night and so am out of the loop.

Did Chaz mention WHY there are no SHL or MIF gallons?

Will there be?

I am one sad 😔 Wenner  right now.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

INFORMATION PLEASE !!!

I had a raging migraine last night and so am out of the loop.

Did Chaz mention WHY there are no SHL or MIF gallons?

Will there be?

I am one sad 😔 Wenner  right now.

@Drythe Isn’t MIF gallons offerd in October along with BGT, 6/13, PJP?

**Suz**